Home

Requirements Met, but still can't play. (JA: OpenGL Subsystem)

ibvision

I need some support for this game, I went out and just bought the game. Now, I hadnt read the specs but I figured sence I had just bought a better graphics card it would work.

So I instal the game and it reads this: "Could Not Load OpenGL Subsystem". Now I looked at the troubleshoot and this is what it says:

" * First, make sure that your video card is supported. Please check the list of Supported 3D Cards and Chipset in the Video Section of this On-Line Troubleshooting Guide to see if your card is listed.

* Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. Please check the list of Supported 3D Cards and Chipset in the Video Section of this On-Line Troubleshooting Guide for the list of drivers that were tested with this game.

* If you are using a video card that supports dual monitors, the secondary monitor must be disabled for OpenGL to initialize correctly.

* Make sure the 3D hardware acceleration is turned all the way up. You can check this by going through Analyze your Computer, which is accessible through the Help menu in the launcher."

Now, I have a geForce FX 5500, wich isnt on the list of the supported graphic cards, yet I analyed the specs to see if it worked and they all passed, so why doesnt it work ? I have the most updated version of the driver, I have the right directX, unless its the duel moniter but im not sure where to check that. The monitor I have is "plug and play" thats what my system device say anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, I didnt know what duel moniters mean. Hm.. I wonder why it doesnt work, and yea it should. I mean I analized it and it said I passed all the requirements.

Maybe its the 3D hardware acceleration, it says to make sure it is turned all the way up, but im not sure how to do that. It says "going through Analyze your Computer, which is accessible through the Help menu in the launcher." Wich in the analyze I see where I can enable and disable it but not where to make sure if its running all the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived