Home

hey chrisakachris, can you translate this page??

Prendo

Chrisakachris is the relatively ancient nickname of Itamar, a bloodthirsty soldier in the occupation army.

During his free time, that is, when he's not turning lists of cynical remarks into articles for the site, Itamar listens to K's Choice, reads Chuck Palahniuk, smells like Teen Spirit and feels great.

Among his greatest achievenemts are building the Aswan dam, the invention of the steam engine, the erection of the hanging towers of Babylon, mortar work on the great Chinese wall, and nearly all the dialogue in the computer game Grim Fandango.

His outlook is drawn from the opinions and works of such philosophers and authors as Plato, Abrahams, Shnitzklein (?), Pratchett, Scott Card, Threepwood, Whedon, and most of all Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbs).

He tries not to write anything too predictable, unless he things of a joke that makes him laugh. In that case, anything goes.

Occasionally he writes biographies in the third person.

People who have constructive criticism, as well as anyone who's managed to finish Street Fighter 2 with Dhalsim, can get a hold of him here: (email)

Write something funny if you want to stick out among the masses of spam.

I haven't seen the last two seasons of Buffy yet, and that Chris Beck article has more spoilers in it than I'd like, so I'll skip that.

Thanks, Darnn.

So, yeah, there's a Buffy fansite and I wrote some stuff for it. It's been pretty fun.

I wrote reviews of As You Were (Season 6), The Pack (Season 1), Season 6 as a whole (boy did I get some angry readers' responses about that one), an article about Chris Beck and a review of the way OMWF was translated on Israeli TV.

I think that's about it.

Ya wants ta read one of thems?

Okay, riddle me this:

When exactly did you send this E-mail? I recall receiving one some time ago and writing a lengthy response to it, only to later get an E-mail from you saying "one of my addresses is down, send to this other one." And, lazy wang that I am, I did not feel like retyping my entire lengthy E-mail again. And then, of course, the E-mail got eaten before I got around to rewriting a response.

My fault? Most certainly. But was I blowing you off? Perish the thought!

This was a great while ago. If you have sent me something since then I have simply not received it and you may what to check your typing. Or perhaps I somehow misrecognized it as junk. I have tried to simply mail you once or zweice, but you do not allow your address to be accessible, and I do not have your address in my hotmail account, which is again my fault.

I seem to have an odd mixture of admittance of my mistakes and faults with a sincere lack of apology going here. Time to shift gears.

Sorry, dude, I'm a wank. E-mail me again and you shan't be disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived