Home

My Kotor 3 Idea

Jamps

Originally posted by Iceic

nice

but as for the sith having a council... could do that or 1 strong sith 2 rule them like in kotor1 if u get wat im getting at there

yeah, the sith are all power hungry, so it would have to be a bit different (like maybe some kind of weird ritual committee like they always do)

oh man, I dunno why I just thougt of this... but Jedi-SplinterCell!!!

Top Jedi Operative sent into Hostile Darkforce regions to eliminate Key Sith leadership or rescue Key Jedi hostages.

Maybe not for Kotor3 but it could be really Fun.

You have Sith Factions, all with the same goal but running independently (Like a splinter cell) and you are the Baddass Jedi that gets to go high-tech on em and take em down piece by piece.

Lots of possibilities, and would tie to games I really enjoy in together. I should write a letter to someone important about this.

Originally posted by Drazin

oh man, I dunno why I just thougt of this... but Jedi-SplinterCell!!!

Top Jedi Operative sent into Hostile Darkforce regions to eliminate Key Sith leadership or rescue Key Jedi hostages.

Maybe not for Kotor3 but it could be really Fun.

You have Sith Factions, all with the same goal but running independently (Like a splinter cell) and you are the Baddass Jedi that gets to go high-tech on em and take em down piece by piece.

Lots of possibilities, and would tie to games I really enjoy in together. I should write a letter to someone important about this.

NO! HELL NO! FOR GODS SAKE NO!

Archived