Home

NABOO: THE PHANTOM MENACE map RELEASED!!

Lord_Bandu

This map is awsome i mean this is how Naboo: plains should have been made, this does for Naboo what Junland wastes did for tatooine and the Big Hoth Battle did for hoth, its awsome there are plenty of troops and the map is designed wonderfly, not cut and paste, with like one bush added for an after thought...

its a great map but there are some problems:

the MTTS: the AI doesnt use them and once there destroyed they dont respawn, i dunno if you wanted it this way or not

the vehicles dont respawn, or at least i dont think they did.... and the gungan sheild generators things appear to be indestructable, i shot it with a rocket and it did no damage again i dont know if you wanted it this way or not.

Some of the trees are floating but its not common and only around the corners where people hardly ever go.

the only stuff i would add to this map is making the sacred place a little bit farther from the real battle maybe with a lake or somthing and maybe make all the drop ships command posts, and add a few more sheild generator things (i dont know there name) also if you could make a version of this map where you fight with clones instead of gungans, some people might not like fighting with gungans and the guns dont really fit them anyway... i think it would be cool if you made a "Clone wars version" with some AT-TEs and maybe some clone command posts by the heads in the hills, but keep the gungans, only make there a lot of them who still spawn from the sheild generators, but there should be lots of them, like the sheild generators, would be gungan only spawn points, i dunno if this is possible but it would be cool, however killing an all gungan army is also cool!!

i think asked before but would it be possible to make the CIS jedi hero Darth Maul? i think i read somewhere about him being in the game but never used like IG-88, if it is possible to add him he would make a great addition to this map.

"the MTTS: the AI doesnt use them and once there destroyed they dont respawn, i dunno if you wanted it this way or not"

"the vehicles dont respawn, or at least i dont think they did."

The MTT's arnt supposed to be used at all. I have managed to make the bots not use them but i am currently workin on making them not usable for human players aswell.

The thing is is both factions have a base and both have destructable CP's . Thats all i want the MTT's to be (and therefore do not respawn....like the fambaa's.

I will be making the MTT's completely non-drivable in the final version. Also in the movie the Mtt's just acted like a spawn point anyway.

The AAT's do respawn ,but, making them spawn at the right spawn times is difficult......otherwise the gungans would stand no chance (as they dont have some super powered vehicle) .....iv found that the AAT's spawn around 3 to 4 times in a battle (so 6 to 8 aat's ) which is adequate enough i think.

Kaadus do not respawn but they will in the final version (i havent been able to spawn tham as yet .....neither have alot of people)

The stap's do repawn but not alot ...i may look into this.

Apart from giving Gungans weapons (which i HAD to do) i wanted this to be as close to the movie as possible .

i think iv done quite a good job so far :)

Can i ask everyone who has downloaded my map to tell me if the 2 Fambaa Shields(purple domes) are in the map? cos on SWBFFiles the screenshots (that Andrew has put up)dont show them.

I can assure you i put the Shields in . Maybe theres a problem with SWBFFiles's or something.

Archived