Home

BloodRayne - Worst Trailer Ever? Yes.

Boba Rhett

Oh sweet mercy, yes.

Just when you thought Uwe Boll couldn't get any worse, what with Alone in the Dark just being released, he goes and does this:

Right Click/Save Here To Hurt Yourself ~11megs

PUT DOWN THE CAMERA, UWE. I'm not exactly sure what kind of deal you must have made with Satan to become a director but it can't be worth seeing all this suffering caused by you.

... What a minute.... maybe Uwe is Satan. It's all coming together now. We are so on to you, Boll.

"I direct the movies that make the whole world cry." - Uwe Boll, circa - just now :(

Not even the combined hotness of Kristanna Loken and Michelle Rodriguez can save this, which is an amazing feat of suckatude.

Uwe Boll is a disgrace. After the press he gets, and the absolutely horrible reviews his movies receive, I simply cannot understand why anyone would want to sign Boll for a new project. Why would anyone want to have their franchise raped and pissed on by one of the worst directors ever is beyond me...

You should read one of his recent interviews with Filmforce where he talks about Alone in the Dark and his other upcoming projects. I quote...

It's really brutal and there is stuff in it, we have a really, really hot sex scene with Lokken where she is completely naked.

I've yet to read an interview with him where you can't laugh at every paragraph, because he's so incoherent and stupid. There is stuff in it... Bwahahaha!

Die, Uwe.

Originally posted by lassev

You must be living in a joyous world indeed...

No its just my opinion and besides, some movies have horrid, foul, disgusting...*goes on for hours*trailers and the movies are awesome, and come on you can't think its THAT bad.

I don't live in a joyous world, I live in a ghetto/suburb, get it right next time:p

*pokes fun at mike windu*

Oh and never judge a movie by the trailer...

Let me have my opinion or I swear that I will hunt you down and eat you

wow, this is a very masochistic thread :(

Im not touchin those trailers, my crappy 56k dialup time is precious :)

But seriously, is anyone *really* surprised that Bloodrayne = OK game = shyte movie

On the other hand SW Full Trailer mid march....I am still deciding if I will allow myself to see it !

mtfbwya

Archived