Home

Affiliate Update

Wraith 8

AFFILIATE UPDATE!

well here is another update:

Affiliate in gereral.

1. There was a consideration of really quitting the Affiliates. the decision was almost made to disband -A- and join the new guild: NOVA. thats the new guild of Deft for those that didnt know.

but after a talk with Deft they clearly stated that PVP is a main goal and they are organizing wars with other guilds. this didnt really apeal to us. so we declined the offer.

2. we are gonna do more RP. we are already going more imperial everyday. 1 night every week we come together and practice some RP. get our stories straight. and pick some conversation points you could have with other players. Sunday night is that night. we had a little meeting with Tebra, Grask and Corzip in the Theed palace about this

3. Im sorry to report that we 3 kicked a lot of people from the guild. people we knew dont play, or havent seen in ages or know hate us now. ofcourse we didnt kick a few members who have been doubting about comming back. (dont worry zeto and jo)

im sorry but if no one tells us i asume they are dead ingame. adn since we started over a bit so should the guild.

Now if i dont hear about some people if they are ever comming back within a month.. im going to kick some more people. i will post a list of guild members later.

4. some rather interesting new players surfaced this week. Kioet' Csushen (sp?) is our newest member. he is Rogue 15 from thje forums. he already made some progress and we are going to hunt soon.

X'ero came out of hiding :p and told me that his life is picking up again. wich im glad it did :)

And Ebik returned after long.

thats the update about the guild so far.

now the updates for each player as far as i know.

Tebra: Tebra made some new friends. mostly BE and CH. there has been a surprising increase of creature handlers lately. she also wants to RP more. p.s. we still need to go the geo cave tebs. i want acklay bones :p

Imreanna: not much has changed as far as i know. she is closer to master dancer. oh and she tried the new entertainer quest and failed audition because of a stupid thing.

Grask: well still master pilot. really wants to RP more. wich im encouraging. i dont really know anythimng else to mention about Grask. oo yeah he wil take the guild hall of me ... for a special project.

X'ero: well xero came back last night. and he was trying the musician quest once more. i think he succeeded in another part :) but logged after that. so no idea what up further with him.

Kioet': well he is a n00b :p pardon the expression. he learned a lot from tebra i take it. and he has a lot of novice professions. he is doing what i actually miss a bit. already trying imperial. i suggested Deeja Peak to him cause there is an imp terminal and always queit. once he reaches a more advanced profession illtake him to rivenmoor dantooine.

Ebik: well ebik came back yesterday aswell. his goal is becomming a jedi. i already told him its gonna be a hell of a grind. but he firfst needed force sensitive. so i gave him a list of badges he could get to get FS. and he is on that right now

Corzip: not much new. serious thoughts to drop doctor. yeah shocking isnt it :p but they remain thoughts. i want to give bounty hunter a try. or at least a part. and RP more :)

Atex. well he is marksman with pistol 3 right now. killing imps. weird hah? well he will soon be high enough in the ranks to really spy :p his DL44 is awesome. gotta steal it for corzip soon.

oh and he is almost master entertainer. but the ID tree is terrible to grind. if i try somethings on myself i get 50 points. and i need 10.000 for my next skill.. 15000 after that. also trying the musician quest. i completed 3 parts already. now trying get 11 more people to listen to me :)

well thats a short update for now ... short... long

Wraith 8

A.K.A. Corzip Dinn

A.K.A. Atex Dinn

i dash and you guys start the RP crap..

figures

WoW is reaching a slow point again, i may just end up having to switch between the two LOL..

time just doesnt permit me much anymore it seems. i go to school,work, and try to fit what social life i can, lately it has been going to the basketball games. glad you didnt boot me, i read your number 1. and was about to say "well there goes me comin back to the affiliates" though i think if they balanced it out again it would be worth it, i could take up some of those unfavorable professions that i liked (pistoleer woo!)

hope the end result of this CR is good..cause then you can expect me back again

i know you dont wanna listen, but Farpoint is a great community for RPers and is a blend of all masses, scum, rebels, imps, all RPing with one another in some way. they plan plots ahead of time to make for osme excitement and control it so everyone has a good time

Jordan is back :D..but not in -A-..as of now only grask and corzip know why and i wish to keep it that way. you will find out in the next few days/weeks, im not sure on that yet. it is great to be back. i have come to realize it will never be the star wars game i wanted, but together i think all who rp can make it come close to that heh.

see you all ingame..ill be on about 7pm CENTRAL

:D

Archived