Home

Question, PLEASE answer!

Okoru

I was just sitting here thinking about TSL(Just over 1 week to go.) and it got be thinking about the characters, how I've already kinda ruined a lot of the game by being on these forums. :p But in short, I got to thinking about KOTOR 1, and the excellent characters sidequests, however I quest I've never finished and am really bugged about not doing so has to be Juhani, I always get her upto a good level of "friendship"(It doesn't matter I know hehe, but just saying.) And then meet the slaver from her childhood, but after that I CANNOT figure out what to do next, I've tried talking to her and she just repeats the phrase over and over. I've been to just about every location in the game I think, and nothing. Can I run into this guy somewhere and set up a finale for her quest? Kill him or show mercy I'd imagine.

A definitive answer would really be appreciated.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

I've never been able to finish the quest with Jagi. I kill him out on the dunes, but the quest is never completed. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Kinda. You have to wait a little while, then talk to Ordo, he really opens up to you, and you see him as the tortured soul he is, the quest "ends" somewhat there.

Originally posted by Okoru

I've been to just about every location in the game I think, and nothing. Can I run into this guy somewhere and set up a finale for her quest? Kill him or show mercy I'd imagine.

A definitive answer would really be appreciated.

This quest is bugged. In fact, xor (the slaver) should appear when you exit the Ebon Hawk on the next planet you travel to after the first encounter.

However, he will only appear if, once on this planet you go to another module and use the rapid transit system to go back to the Ebon Hawk...unless you use this "home made" patch. ;) (with this patch, xor will appear when you exit the Hawk, no need to bother with the rapid transit system).

Archived