Home

Advice Needed For A Newbie

tags

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, its jebbers cousin!

Welcome to our little corner of the wide world of the web known as Yoda's Swamp.

You might want to read the forum rules just to get the lowdown.

If you are into serious discussion/debate, as many of our members are, then you might be interested in the Senate Chambers.

Beyond that, theres not much else except slowly watching your increasing post count and eventually becoming one of Rhett's slaves. :)

Have fun and keep your head above the water!

Originally posted by tags

i forgot to ask, how can i get my picture on the side?

<-----

<-----

<-----:ewok::jawa:fett:

Look at the top of the page, you should find a little link called UserCP. This is where you can customize your account here at LucasForums, such as avatars (aka the little picture under your username), signatures, etc.

To change your avatar, go to UserCP, click on Edit Options (to the right of Edit Profile), scroll down to the bottom of the page, and and click on Change Avatar. Pick one that's already there or upload one from your computer, it's that easy!

Yeah, use the edit post button instead of posting twice in a row.

And, word of advice, don't use too many CAPITALS or smilies ;):p:rolleyes::D:o:(:):eek::p

And always make sure u dont hae too crapy of spelllign or grammaror inculding run-on sentences.

So, welcome to the swamp, and have fun. :)

"Hey look, a noob!"

The last noob we had around here was Leper Messaih, but hes got like, 800 posts and a good rep already.

Im TiE 23, the annoying, the naive, the adolencent.

Voted most likely to curse, flame, get temperarily banned, warned, make a funny picture that isn't really good, and make fun of yo mama.

Willkommen.

:wavey:

TiE

Originally posted by InsaneSith

IG, simmer on the senseless post. Kain was permabanned, everyone knows, no need for details. It's rude to post such things like that.

Gee, thanks for that IS. :-\

*gives tags five bucks*

You're my favorite, right?

TiE

Archived