Home

Looking For A Staff/Walking Stick. Help?

Boba Rhett

I've seen one that my brother-in-law's brother has and it's just totally awesome. He says he got it at Santacaligon but that doesn't exactly help me. :D I want/need one and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.

His looked something like this:

staffstickthing.gif

It was REALLY long; around 72 inches. It looked just like it was a gnarly stick that someone polished and smoothed. Your hand would rest in kind of a carved natural, "socket" in it where the red arrow is pointing.

Any help? I have much candy for anyone who offers their assistance. :)

There's this restaurant called 'The Cracker Barrel' and I've not been in one for years, but last time that I was, they had sticks just like you're describing. And if you can't find in there, just get a stick, carve it, sand it, and even varnish it if you want it to look nice. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Cracker Barrel has them? I need to look around more the next time I'm in one.

Well, they did the last time I was in one, but that was several years ago. Where I live, they sell nice walking sticks in the sporting goods stores as well, so you might check in some of those. :)

If all else fails, just have your child slaves elves make it for you. :D

You have six foot poops? See a doctor. Or possibly the Guinness people.

Cracker Barrel has them? I need to look around more the next time I'm in one.

No, six foot is too much... two foot, yes.

No, I'm not lying... :D

I looked on google and found nothing. Then again, I wasn't looking really hard since I find no need for a walking stick. Unless it is a pimp cain.

Then you have something special ;)

Originally posted by narfblat

He has a yoda avatar, after all.

He is Yoda. :indif:

I want a cool walking stick when i'm old. And a cloak with a hood. I won't be the adverage badly-dressed old guy, i'll be the cool old guy.

And no, i'm not saying Rhett's an old guy.

I've seen one that my brother-in-law's brother has and it's just totally awesome. He says he got it at Santacaligon but that doesn't exactly help me. :D I want/need one and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.

His looked something like this:

staffstickthing.gif

It was REALLY long; around 72 inches. It looked just like it was a gnarly stick that someone polished and smoothed. Your hand would rest in kind of a carved natural, "socket" in it where the red arrow is pointing.

Any help? I have much candy for anyone who offers their assistance. :)

I have a stick that is just what you described....scary..i got it in Tenesee

Archived