Home

New Vader model by NeoMarz1

NeoMarz1

Well recently I have started working on a real fiberglass Vader Costume... my resource files started to really accumulate, and I thought that with all the good research I've done, maybe I could put it to good use for a character model. This should prove to be the most accurate Vader model to date. I have actually sculpted most of Vader's armor with fiberglass resins and carved mold bases with my bare hands. I have a deep knowledge of all the components from my costume project (which has been going on for about a month). I know there are very good Vader models already out, but I think you'll find this to be very accurate. I'm now rounding out a small team to finish this. I have talked to Psyko, and I am waiting to see if he's up for this. At any rate anyone following this thread, should go over to my site and check out the screenshot! I may need sounds, or importing help.

http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by *<JO>*Exlan,PL

Wow, Marz that model is amazing! Im a big fan of yours and I think this will be another great addition to the JKA community. If you want I can get sounds for Vader.

Well whoever wants this gig, needs to start compiling the sound files in a temporary pk3.. We can test em out when the time comes. I would like to have the scewed up breathing (from return of the jedi) when vader has his helmet off, that may be a hard one to find, but....

Thanks for the offer, It looks like Psyko may help. Check back with you later. Mars out

Originally posted by MadCow1989

the detail is just awesome the model rocks

only thing is that the face kinda look Young

http://darthvader.clarence.com/archive/images/DarthVader.jpg for example hes rimpled eyes are a lil closed etc

Actually your right, I wanted to do a version of anakin from episode III, but I really like the goth look (the older version of him looks a bit... well how should I say it?... Old. This Anakin is somewhere in between. Yes Vader did lose his hair, because the "Dark Side" has sort of deteriated his living body... I think thats the reasoning for the life support system. By making this

model I kind of satisfy both the older fans and the newer fans.

This is more like Vader in his 30's.... Mars out!

Originally posted by RJW_ca

I'd love to help you out with your Vader model sounds or anything you need

please contact me on MSN RJW_ca@hotmail.com

I can show you what I also have for JA

RJW_ca

Mars if I was you, I would not get RJ's help on this. One he never hardly finishes nothing he gets to do. On other notes glad to see you back, you should do a General Greivious model :D!

It appears that Psyko has already imported to game... we had some technical issues that need to be worked out. Psyko is a master at getting things done.... It's kind of funny when other models take months, you get someone like Psyko to pump it out, it takes just a couple hours. A bit of warning, this model will be a bit demanding on resources... I'll test it, and let you know what you can expect. Mars out!

I'm making two vehicle models. The Viper and Cylon raider from Battlestar Galactica!

By the way... I just play tested the "Alpha" Version of the Vader model ingame! Psyko has done a great job! I'm trying to get some shaders to work, so the armor will shine. Having some trouble though. Mars out

Archived