Home

New Vader model by NeoMarz1

NeoMarz1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps he didnt how to do it? And I wasnt spamming the threads I was giving my input on what they showed and helped them out for other people didnt have to a second out of there busy lives to view a picture. But go ahead say what you want your the boss.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Need Help :angel::angel: :angel:

Listen up guys. I can get the model out today, but I need one last favor.... I need someone that can get the sounds to work... Some of you guys have just sent me the old vader sounds (which is fine), but I need to put them in a new sound folder (like vadervm) and get them to work. I have already done this but I cant get them to work, so I need someone who knows sound formatting well. Any takers?

P.S. by the way does anyone know the script for "dismember" in ***MultiPlayer***????

Mars out!!!!

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Perhaps he didnt how to do it? And I wasnt spamming the threads I was giving my input on what they showed and helped them out for other people didnt have to a second out of there busy lives to view a picture. But go ahead say what you want your the boss.

I can handle image linking fine ;), the reasons i posted links:

1.There are too many images

2.I wasnt sure lycos would even allow remote linking

Marz: For dismemberment, i think the command is /g_dismember 300 (no mods needed), also i can put the sounds in the pk3, just send them to me and i'll do it.

Dont release it just yet, i think i spotted 2 bugs, small ones but i can easily fix them.

:angel: :angel: Model was submitted :angel: :angel:

I submitted the model to both JK2files.com, and LucasFiles.com at 2:25 Saturday West Coast time (U.S.). Keep an eye out... it may take a few days for these sites to post. Thanks for all your help... Psyko has fixed the sound issues, but I appreciate the help I recieved from some of you anyhow. Thanks Again, Sincerely Mars

Archived