Home

Possible RC Tourney in May?

LordMalak

Hey All. I have been putting some thought into a possible Tourney, hosted by the REF in May. It would feature 12 Teams, and I want it to be a Capture The Flag Tourny, but that can be discussed. I haven't gotten the Tourny board all set up, and that is because I have not cleared it with the Leader of the EFC, Boran. So, once I do, I will make a Board. If you interested, Please post here.

Thanks,

Malak

I have been thinking and I want the tourney to be a Round robin with 8 clans total. I want the matches to be either 4v4 or 6v6, but we can decide that when the game comes out. I know that its capture the flag because lucas arts has mentioned that it would be in there. Its official, thats how I know. Also, i think you should be in a clan to participate. If you want to join one, try mine. Go to http://www.eforceclans.com/ref and fill out an application.

Also, a friend of mine is drawing up the tournament board right now and I will post it here and show you how the tourney will work.

CC is glad to join this tourney, in hopes to prove it's worth to teh ief, ((SO they'd stop posting in my forums and threads about if people are sreious about playing RC they should join the REF.)) Anyway, good luck to all, but I don't know how many clan members can perticipate. I'll go talk it out with them and update you with teh details Malak.

Archived