Home

Official Superbowl commercials thread

jokemaster

Good superbowl so far. Just saw the funniest bud light commercial. These guys are skydiving, but one guy won't jump so the other says 'not even for some bud light?' and throws the six pack out the door and the pilot jumps out after the six-pack.

Also good were Verizon wireless and a 24 ad.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I HATE football, AND the Superbowl...:o

I do too, but some of these commericals are just so funny. :)

Besides, Simpsons/American Dad is on after it. ;)

And who can forget that Paul McCartney was singing during the Half-Time show? :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

I do too, but some of these commericals are just so funny. :)

Besides, Simpsons/American Dad is on after it. ;)

And who can forget that Paul McCartney was singing during the Half-Time show? :)

omgwtfkthxbyeomg

American Dad, God I've been waiting to see that for a while.

As for Paul, I only caught the middle of Hey Jude. He's 60 though, and although I feel he should stop he seemed rather energetic.

Too bad Lennon isn't alive anymore, or else he could've done Tomorrow Never Knows. :D

Originally posted by Tyrion

omgwtfkthxbyeomg

American Dad, God I've been waiting to see that for a while.

As for Paul, I only caught the middle of Hey Jude. He's 60 though, and although I feel he should stop he seemed rather energetic.

Too bad Lennon isn't alive anymore, or else he could've done Tomorrow Never Knows. :D

I was suprised, I think he was really rockin, especially when he did his rock scream during Hey Jude.

Originally posted by ZBomber

... and if they do win, they'll pretty much be hated by everyone. -_-

I think I could live with that. :D

But I think you're right... I don't see them making another year in a row, especially since they're losing some of thier coaching staff this year.

Omg........anyone else see the NFL commercial with my man Ben Roethlesburger singing "Tomorrow" from Anne?! All the NFL players that were in the playoffs and lost were signing it, amazing xD

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I HATE football, AND the Superbowl...:o

You dont have to like football to enjoy these commercials :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jokemaster

Good superbowl so far. Just saw the funniest bud light commercial. These guys are skydiving, but one guy won't jump so the other says 'not even for some bud light?' and throws the six pack out the door and the pilot jumps out after the six-pack.

Probably my favorite one.

Archived