Home

Humor to Earth: I repeat, we have confirmed visual that Seth McFarlane is still witty

Tyrion

Originally posted by InsaneSith

You know, there's stating your opinion, then there's just being rude.

"Oh stick your naughty pinky into mein bowl so I can feel you" XD

the main thing I like that's different from this pilot and the bootleg is that Steve sounds less like a scrawny whiny nerd, and sounds more like a scrawny geek.

Yeah, and they changed from the creature from the black lagoon to the jack in the box dude.

I can't wait for the actual first episode. As far as pilots go, I'd say this was very good, especially considering he wrote most of the material in 2002, and the rest in the beginning of 2003. Dated, but still so damn funny. I can't wait to see the first episode with more up to date relevant humour.

I enjoyed that . Damn funny show .

Although it seems that Seth didn't stray far from the basic setup of FG just the characters are slighty different. Maybe that will mean success for this one as well .

Damn I can't wait for the new season of FG.

Originally posted by ZBomber

I didn't get to watch it because THE DAMN NEWSCASTERS WERE TALKING ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL FOR AN HOUR! :mad:

I'm really pissed off, hope I can catch a re-run.

Screw FOX25 :p

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Yeah, but it's understandable that he didn't stray too far from what he knew worked. I bet as the show progresses we'll see more venturing off and exploring.

And no doubt this'll hold a majority of us until the new Family Guy episodes come out. :D

Well it won't hold us over. Because boith Family Guy and American Dad will begin their seasons at the same time... If all goes as planned anyway ;)

Originally posted by Nalukai

was not dazzled whatsoever by that crap..... just make a new season of FG instead of wasting our time with this BS...

Uh........he is doing a new season of FG, this was mostly made back in 2k2/3 and they're barely airing it.

Anyway, I thought it was good. It just needs to hit its stride.

Archived