Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl laughed and shrugged. Her silver-blue eyes sparkled with amusement. "Grace the table for years to come?" she asked, shaking her head. "I doubt that, but I am curious. Why are you so curious? What causes your demand for my name? Is it the fact that you have given me yours?"

"Let me tell you something," the girl said, still smiling. She leaned forward and whispered in Curt's ear. "Romance and violence rarely go well together. Remember that next time you attempt anything romantic."

She leaned back and her voice returnerd to normal. "What makes you think a beautiful name must go with a beautiful appearance? After all, my parents could have been somewhat insane and named me Dog, for all you know."

I turn to the padawan, then turn to Curt, "Curt, don't push you luck with this guy."

"As for you Tepe, your job just got a hell of a lot easyer, This padawan here is the guy I wanted you to bring to me...*Pause*.......Why....dont you show him, what the mix of the Dark Side, and my training can do... *underbreath* And if he does well, I want to see if you can turn him."

I walk over to the table where Curt and the girl were sitting.

"Listen my young friend, stop making us feel like bantha Fodder, and identify yourself, or you will be excourted out of here. It wouldnt be wise to screw around with Sith Lords."

"Nadira? what a beautiful na- hey! i know you! you were the girl that sold me that faulty ship a year ago back on Ord Mandel, you little punk you" Curt said now back in his normal mind set.

"you know i almost got vacuumed? if it wasn't for my friends passing by i'd be dead!"

Darth Tepe rested his hands on his black leather belt. The lightsabers he had were just covered from the dim light under the cape. He gave a short smile, looked around and then at the jedi. "I want to know what are you doing here. And not just that you're here for important business. As if you are searching for sith's or anything related to the new empire, you better give a good reason to suspect this bar of such things" he said and frowned. His eyes were cold as he watched him. Tepe tried to control of leashing his dark side out, as then the padawan would be very aware of the dangers infront of him

"Let me make myself very clear," Nadira said, her voice going cold. "I have neverr seen you before in my life. I have never sold a ship in my life. If you think I'm a person who is willing to have such blame attached to me, you are terribly mistaken."

She fell silent for a second and then said, "I have been drifting in space on a cloaked ship for the past month. The only reason I'm here now is because a passing ship crashed into mine and wrecked the cloaking device. My propulsion systems were dead, climate control had malfunctioned toward the end, and artificial gravity was gone. If you think I'm making this up, I can give you the name of a well respected cargo captain who will confirm my words."

"Don't play with me," she finished. "Though I am not Sith, nor Jedi, I am not one to mess around with."

As soon as the padawan said he senced a strong force coming from the bar, I hid all my power, making m look like a neutral.

I gave him a look and decided not to hid any bit of my power, I released it all, as soon as the table next to me started to shake I got back to my drink.

"Nadria, So, it was you that my excourt fighter ran into...hmm.....interesting. I really do need some new pilots, The pilots theses days cant keep up with the technoligy on the Oa'hara.

(( Are you trying to shut down Welmin's Cantina on purpose? :indif: ))

Anyway, might as well join in :D

A figure covered completely in black robes glided into the bar, his head turning slightly to take in the darkened surroundings. His hidden, shadowed face stopped, gazing at Tepe. The figure froze, his eyes not leaving Tepe's.

"Darth Tepe..." the figure's voice seemed to echo within itself, and it rasped like metal chains scraping against eachother. Its voice dripped with rage as Tepe's name left its lips. The figure's hand moved just a fraction into the folds of its cloak...

Archived