Home

The Black Viper Bar - The place to relax

Darth Rythe

((I'm not one of those mods who gets upset if you argue with me.

Just keep in mind that players generally don't like the reactions of their characters dictated to them :)

Oh, and "minor character"? = He has no name and no distinguishing traits. Many a time will someone have multiple 'main' chars in an RPG ^_^))

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sith known as Darth Tepe molded, liguifying into the darkness and reappearing next to Rythe. "My lord, may I handle the bounty hunter?" he asked, gripping his double bladed lightsaber strongly, ready to lunge at the bounty hunter throught the window. Tepe's eyes were fully yellow for the time, as his anger needed to be unleashed badly. he would nees something to kill, even a puny bounty hunter could do as the jedi could become useful sooner or later

Kilmor suddenly froze; his eyes flashed. Moments later, beams of white light began to shoot out from within his black, swirling spirit. He screamed as the last of his ghost shattered in an explosion of white light.

Standing behind him was a tall, bearded man dressed in the robes of a Jedi Master. Kin stood beside him. The master dropped his upheld hand and deactivated his lightsaber.

"Glad you arrived in time, Master," Kin said, a smile creeping over his face. ((I was getting bored of ol' Kilmor :xp: )) "Now..."

The two Jedi turned on Lars, glancing briefly at Tepe. "This Padawan seems to be having...control problems?"

"Welmin's?" Nadira wondered, arching an eyebrow. "I can't say I've ever heard of it... then again, up until three years ago, I didn't move around much." She snorted. "That's changed quite a bit..." Her words faded into silence and she sighed.

"I don't doubt that," she said quietly. "But this is the first time in my life I've ever had to sneak around and it's not for a reason such as yours." She leaned forward. "A man named Adar is trying to kill me."

((Adar is another character of mine... don't say he's dead, or I'll be angry.))

"Let me put it this way," Nadira said, her eyes sparkling. "I don't gamble... at all."

"But I do," a deep voice said. Nadira stiffened slightly and the man behind her took a seat next to her. He looked at Curt. "Hello, I'm Adar."

He turned to Nadira and smiled. "A little tense, aren't you? Not to worry. I have no weapons on me at this time... search me if you like."

"You are a weapon," Nadira answered quietly. Adar laughed and whistled. Nadira's clone entered the room and another Nadira entered the bar and sat down next to Curt.

"No doubt she's been telling you all sorts of stories about me," the second Nadira said. "I am the real Nadira. Her lack of knowledge of the current situation betrays everything."

"Nadira and I have come to a mutual agreement," Adar agreed. "We are not currently fighting, though we are still enemies. We agree that the enemy of our enemy is our friend. I am her enemy and she is mine, but we are united against a common enemy."

"Shut your mouth, Adar," the first Nadira snapped. "You and your precious clone are trying to get the upper hand on me. It won't work."

"Oh?" Adar said, acting surprised. "Really, you should come up with better arguments than that."

"Where were you three days ago?" she demanded suddenly. Adar was caught by surprise and he stammered.

"Well... uh, I was... you see, um..." he began, but the second Nadira cut him off.

"We were hunting my clone," she said. The first Nadira rolled her eyes.

"You are the clone," she said. "Your argument is weak... tell me, what was your master going to say?"

"She's right!" Adar nearly squeaked. The first Nadira rolled her eyes again.

"Get your own table," she growled. "Don't bother me."

Since they had no weapons to fight her with, Adar and the second Nadira stood and moved to a different table.

((Curt, you're a Sith, so you'd probably be able to tell who's telling the truth... it's the first Nadira, the one you've been speaking to all along.))

((who says i'm a sith?))

Curt smiled and rolled his eyes. "well i do gamble...alot, ever heard fo a sabacc face? well lets say gambling hasmade me a human lie detector" Curt kept his voice down so only The first Nadira could hear. "i can kill them if you want me too? best shot withthe blaster, right here."

((Hmm... thought you said so earlier... maybe not.))

"That's the first time I've ever seen my clone," Nadira said quietly. Then, hearing Curt's question, she shook her head. "No, it's not the right time. Adar's second in command, Lachlan isn't here. If he were, I'd ask for your help and take all three on at once. The clone would go down first. Then Lachlan. Adar would be the hardest... no, it's best to wait."

((OOC: Sorry I'm late:xp:))

I turn to Tepe seeing the exhaustion in his eyes, He was breathing heavily.

"No, He's no trouble at all"

Without even looking at the bounty hunter I clench my fist, I then look over at him as an explosion of blood and flesh come out from underneath his helmet.

"See, no worries, Now my friend, you must rest, you fought well, but even the most pwerful of sith need their time alone."

I walk over towards the padawan.

"That felling is the Dark Side slowly taking over you.......................................Accept the feeling.................let it take control................................let it lead you to the DARK SIDE!"

Kin Solar watched the Sith walk casually over to the counter. He glanced over at the padawan. "I'm glad you resisted the Dark Side of the Force. Do you have transportation? You could use some time at the Temple to gather yourself, before the Sith decides to take his revenge."

• 2 weeks later...

Nadira smiled when Curt announced that he'd nearly reached his limit.

"If I drink anything, I'm worth nothing," she said. Suddenly, she frowned thoughtfully. "Shoot the clone's foot. I want to see how good you are... and while you're at it, make sure she and Adar can't tell where it came from."

"what? you think that's hard?" withouth leaving eye contact with Nadira, Curt put his hand down to where the holster was and then a shot rang out and the clone grabbed her foot and looked around confused. Curt brought his hand up back to the table.

"see, no problem, its not even draw worthy."

Archived