Home

Will there be a Add-on to Battlefront?

Revan Solo

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Will they add more new levels in new patchs?

I kind of doubt it. I think Jabba's Palace was just a "going away bonus" like what Raven did with Jedi Academy's bonus map pack, or Jedi Outcast's duel maps.

I wouldn't expect any future maps from the developers unless there's an official expansion, and we have no idea.

In a add on or expansion

1. More unit types imperial commandos, officers ect

2. A jedi class for the clone wars section

3. A Tantiv IV map

4. A canyon dunes map

5. more maps dsesinged for flight fighting

6. Ability to adjust in game setings like reinforcement numbers on either side

7. Geonosis battle arena

8. Bounty hunter class …… As a bounty hunter you can play for either side J your primary objective is not to help whom ever you work for to win but to seek out and eliminate a particular unit through out the duration of the battle all the while killing all opposition in your way J could be fun

How

Explain

Do tell

information please

elaborate

:)

I think it would work to have the padawan, jedi, jedi knight, and jedi master... each with certain force powers and moves.....

just a thought

but the bounty hunter idea I think would be very fun at least

And they dominate. How is a lone Battle Droid supposed to fight a Jedi? It'd take at least five Battle Droids to even make a match for a Jedi. And if not then the Jedi are worthless, and might as well not be playable at all. The game is supposed to be balanced so every unit has a chance against another, so if a Pilot goes against a Scout, it won't be always the Pilot or always the Scout winning. If a Jedi went against a Battle Droid, the Jedi will scrap it and send it to meet the maker. This is not what SWBF is about.

in the game the jedi heros are basically indestructable but if you were to be in control of one is a different story

1 you can block shots only buy facing a particular unit and holding a key, button ect. there by you are open on all other sides

2 no blasters or other items save for the saber meaning only close combat.

as a jedi you would not be unbalanced over the other forces

technically I would think they would be over you

but it wont happen anyway LOL

fun chattin with ya

Originally posted by BJP3E

as a jedi you would not be unbalanced over the other forces

Easier said than done.

How would a Battle Droid fight a Jedi if all of its shots are deflected back at it? In a 1 on 1, Jedi > Battle Droid every time. Not balanced.

The only way the Jedi thing would work is lets say out of 50 Players you can only have.

10 Jedi/Sith

Then the other 40 have to be of the other charactors.

I could careless...let there be Jedi make them killable not invinsible like they are currently and I am sure there are plenty of us Pilot Class Grunts that would have no problem running them over or blasting them to hell.

The way i see it jedi should not be playable, i mean even if you make them weaker and limit there numbers you get a whole bunch of people competing to be jedi's and everyone else is stuck getting sliced with a saber, but i also understand how people want to be a jedi and want to play as one in the battlefront setting, I say we allow people to play as a jedi BUT make it an unlockable feature, for example if you beat the clone wars campaign on hard you unlock the ability to play as Mace Windu or Count Dooku in instant action mode, however these ablities cannot and should not be used online, i say they should be akin to the "jub jub" cheat, somthing neat to do if your bored but not online. This way everyone gets what they want, jedi lovers can play as a jedi and the jedi haters dont have to deal with player controlled jedi if they dont want to.

Dont know agrees or not just my 2 cents.

Archived