Home

Stats

Doubleplus GC

I just noticed that I have 249 posts, and felt compelled to start a thread for the sole purpose of bumping myself to 250. I now have one quarter of a thousand posts. Woo.

Does anyone remember the stats from the last Lucasfans(es)? How many was I up to when it shut down? Well over a thousand, no doubt.

Jeezy Chreezy, folks, I've been coming here (though the location of "here" has altered often enough) for, what, six years? I know I first came to the oldest LucasFans board maybe three times back when I was maybe 12. But I became a regular when I was around 14, maybe 15. Six or seven years, man.

I'm not sure whether to crow about this or get really, really depressed.

Give it a five count.

Nope, not feeling depressed. Must be proud of it.

Seriously, though, let's get ourselves a new forum. We should just pack this whole community into a cardboard box and ship to a forum with some other, select geniuses, and treat our minds to the deep-tissue massage of each others' simulated company. I'm sure we all know some hosebags who'd fit right in with our gang.

'twould be loverly.

Well, although I am a quite devoted LucasFan, I doubt I am cool enough to join this group. I am more of the village idiot here. Funny, in real life I always have great, well-developed ideas. I have made many good inventions, many philisophical discussions, but here, all of that doesn't matter. All my ideas are unrealistic and mal-developed. Oh well. It seems as though the status of being a low-life dreamer just decided to become me here.

• 1 month later...

Archived