Home

PS3 to be revealed BEFORE e3!!!

Acrylic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

werdage. I just cant wait to see how awesome my fave ps2 games(FIFA Soccer, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors/Final Fantasy) will look when evolved onto a PS3 :) Hopefully they'll come up with some cool SW games eventually :(

In the meantime, I wouldnt mind a PSP :D

mtfbwya

I can't wait till I see what the next MGS game looks like.......if there is one.

Originally posted by jokemaster

I can't wait till I see what the next MGS game looks like.......if there is one.

Of course there will be.

I mean, The MGS series is one of my favorite serieses. (is that a word?)

MGS3 so far is great. I'm about 13 hours in. And, I love it. Best game I played (am playing) this year so far.

Originally posted by jokemaster

I actually own all 3 consoles cause my uncle got me a ps2 when they came out and my aunt got me an XBOX for my last b-day. I'm excited cause now I'll see what its capable of.

Wow. Your relatives like you a lot more than mine like me. :D

Originally posted by RebelScum!

Ps3..cool hope they change the controllers....*looks down at his tiny hands*...it runs in the family...

You must have some darn tiny hands. :indif:

The original Xbox controllers, my favorite controllers EVER, were still a little small for mine.

There was a harddrive attachment for the ps2 which enabled you to play some games. There couldn't really be a hookup to make an older gen console into a next gen one. Even if the two could theoretically hook up, the older tech would act as a restrictor plate for the newer stuff.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The original Xbox controllers, my favorite controllers EVER, were still a little small for mine.

I think you just like controllers that are obscenely large. My hands measure around 9 inches thumb to pinky, and I found the originals to be ridiculous. Xbox Controller S is the best controller ever for me :)

Archived