Home

Cheats for TSL

Dar

Ok, basically the cheats for Kotor work with TSL. So go here and read what to do:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=119128

Thing that is different is that when you press ` in game, you will not see a prompt but go ahead and enter the code, it will work. Now some of the give codes don't work as some item names have changed so trial and error is needed for those. Also, the Kotor Save Editor does work as well with TSL, just do not edit your Feats, Powers, or Items until they update it.

Now back to the Dark Side, fair and square!

Edited by Darth333: you will find a list of items to get with the givetiem cheat in this post.

But why cheat when you can use tk102's KSE to edit your savegames? you can even change your appearance and much more. You can get KSE here

Edited by RedHawke: Tweaked the KotOR I instructions for clairification.

HOW TO ENABLE CHEATS:

Find the file called "swkotor2.ini" in your Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords game folder. Edit the file with Notepad and under the line [Game Options] add the following line:

EnableCheats=1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, the Kotor Save Editor does work as well with TSL, just do not edit your Feats, Powers, or Items until they update it.
:) Thanks for testing it. I figured much of it would be the same Field-wise. If spells.2da and feats.2da are placed in the override folder, I should think that you'll be safe to use those as well. However, I'm sure the classes are different enough that I wouldn't recommend adding or changing your class at this time. I won't be receiving TSL for at least a week and it will be probably a week or so after that when KSE gets revamped to support TSL specifically. (Xbox TSL support will also be included at that time.)

I have tried the item edit and it does seem to work ok, the items I have edited so far have been normal items as such but they do edit correctly. I just guess some items may not until it's updated...I have not tried all items and I won't touch Powers and Feats...too scared! ;)

Also it doesn't show all the new feats/force powers/or prestiege classes. So I guess that needs updating.

Alrighty. I've started a DS character to have a break from my goodytwoshoes LS char, and I just wanna breeze through Peragus without worrying about health. So, I want to enable the invulnerabiliity cheat.

I put EnableCheats=1 in the swkotor2.ini file as instructed. I go in the game, press the console key, and no console appears. I understand this is how it's supposed to be. It seems I can write just fine in the hidden console, as my char doesn't react to my keystrokes. I put in "invulnerability" and press ENTER (the one on the numpad, as instructed) and... Nothing. Nothing happens. I can't quite understand why.

Originally posted by BobJedi

I did. Still doesn't work. I tried "heal" too, which didn't work either.

The key you have to press to bring down the cheat console may vary according to your keyboard language settings. What did you do to open up the console in Kotor 1?

...and I don't recommend the invulnerability cheat: raise your stats instead of this. In KOtor 1, this cheat would prevent you from finishing the game.

Originally posted by Magma

Heal works for me along with addlevel but invulnerability doesnt and nothing else does :(

Now im stuck and dont wanna run back through droids were im gonna be killed because I forgot one dam item :(

If heal works you did it right. Make sure you don't make any typo. It's also possible that some codes don't work anymore but as I said, the invulnerability cheat is a bad choice.

Hey, something I noticed. When I cheat all my companions are the exact opposite alignment of me. For instance, if my char is 100% lightside, Atton is 100% darkside. And vice versa. That also happened with the action replay savegames on the xbox version. Anybody got an idea why?

Originally posted by Azrael

Hey, something I noticed. When I cheat all my companions are the exact opposite alignment of me. For instance, if my char is 100% lightside, Atton is 100% darkside. And vice versa. That also happened with the action replay savegames on the xbox version. Anybody got an idea why?

This normally happens when you loose influence on them...guess they don't like cheaters :p

Hey, I noticed that if you don't tamper with your stats (strength, dex, etc.), your companion's influence/alignment isn't affected. You can safely tamper with your skills, though.

Edit:

Originally posted by Darth333

tk102 has released a new KSE for both Kotor and TSL. It's much better than cheats! (you don't get the big "cheat use" warning and you have much more possibilities than with cheats :) )

You can donwload it here: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

I love you. Oh, and is there any way that companion influences can be edited? 'Cause that would be super.

Originally posted by Azrael

Hey, I noticed that if you don't tamper with your stats (strength, dex, etc.), your companion's influence/alignment isn't affected. You can safely tamper with your skills, though.

Edit:

I love you. Oh, and is there any way that companion influences can be edited? 'Cause that would be super.

He's working on that option as well, he said changing influences is his next project with the KSE.

Archived