Home

Cheats for TSL

Dar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stuck using the following cheatcodes. I don't think they work.

addexp ##

adddarkside ##

addlightside ##

basically anything that starts with 'add'

when i enter these codes I cycle trough my

inventory/equip/level/etc.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I'm having some trouble getting the cheats to work, I think that the console isn't coming up in the first place (which would explain why I keep cycling through inventory and the equip screen) which probably means that I've entered the whole EnableCheats=1 thing wrong in the .ini file. I was just wondering if it happened to be that you had to enter EnableCheats=1 AND EnableConsole=1 because I think thats what I had to do in KoToR 1. If anyone has any idea how to remedy, feel free to regale me.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem in Peragus. For some reason I can't find the space suit where it should be (in the locker in front of the air lock). To be more precisely, the locker isn't even an receptacle, that means I can't open it. Guess I installed and deleted one mod too much. However, I need this space suit to go on. But I can't find the space suit in the item list posted here (by the way, thanks for the service). And the 'warp'-cheat isn't very useful if I don't know the proper names of the maps. Hope you can help me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Milan

I'm stuck using the following cheatcodes. I don't think they work.

addexp ##

adddarkside ##

addlightside ##

basically anything that starts with 'add'

when i enter these codes I cycle trough my

inventory/equip/level/etc.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

It looks like you haven't opened the console (I had the same problem)

I have an azerty keyboard, and to open the console I have to type AltGr+7 (the ` character) then space.

This is because the computer awaits to know which character to put the accent on (like è, à, ù...) so it returns ` only when you've pressed space.

You can now type in whichever cheat you like !

• 2 weeks later...

i forgot to leave the ithorian with the power cells on nar-shadda alive, and i wanted to know what the item number is for it, i think it's called the cyrogenic power cell (that's what someone on another site called it, and it sounds right if i remember correctly from my light side game, lol) anyways, i didn't see it in the list of items, and it would really help me alot, thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by mxsuprastang

Whats the item number for lightsabers. . .double-blade or single, doesn't really matter which?

Check out the 4th post.

Darth333 posted a link to SWK.com's Item list page. The number in the parentheses is the cheat code (without the ".uti")...

There's also a downloadable list...

I've also released a "visual" cheating mod here just recently:

TSL Hak Pad

http://www.pcgamemods.com/14083/

• 1 month later...
I'm also having troubles on getting the console up.In KOTOR I i pressed SHIFT+´ and then ´ again.And in KOTOR II it doesn't get up!Any help please?

1) You shouldn't need to press SHIFT... the "~/`" key button works just fine

2) For TSL, the console is invisible, so while you don't see it, the console does activate. It's a major pain in the arse IMO, but unfortunately it's what they gave us... make sure you're also making the necessary swkotor2.ini adjustments...

Instructions can be found here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/strategytsl.php

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Really? I did Invulnerability through the entire game and finshed it too.

Dunno what you're talking about.

If you use invulnerability on your NPC's... things can get bad ;)

especially Jolee, Juhani.. if you go DS. You can't kill them... so the dialogue between you and Bastila doesn't start after the fight between you and the "good guys"

• 4 months later...
I have some problems with cheats also, the majority work to get items but not the following.

armoured flight suit

Ubese environmental suit

warp codes

the initial lightsaber creation fixtures, i have tried every kind of alternate code imaginable but they dont appear.

The problem with most of the items you listed are because they are given by a scipt function rather than a standard "giveitem" cheat.. especially the lightsaber creation parts ;) I posted here a way(s) to get saber parts by cheat, without causing flaky game syndrom ;) :

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159883

Warp codes are a major "warning" since TSL incorporates & depends on a ton of globals to fire off correctly in the game. Miss one and your game will have a hissy-fit... for now, warping in TSL is a "Do At Your Own Risk" measure...

Was there a particular area you had in mind?

You can still visit the areas if you drop the xbox modules in your Modules folder: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1759124&postcount=30

While still incomplete, the HK factory is best visited with hk-47 in your party for additional dialogue.

You will need the whereami armband (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php ) to open some locked doors.

While still incomplete, the HK factory is best visited with hk-47 in your party for additional dialogue.

You will need the whereami armband (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php ) to open some locked doors.

I downloaded this and I ran into a question. Below are the instructions given.

1. to get the armband, use the following cheat code:

giveitem d3_location

2. Then go to your equip screen and equip the WHEREAMI ARMBAND

3. Activate at the location you want to get the coordinates.

4. Go to your Messages screen and click on "Message logs"

5. The coordinates will appear in the feedback screen

6. Take the coordinates you need and Save you game

Here is the confusing part of the instructions...

How do you do that?

I downloaded this and I ran into a question. Below are the instructions given.

1. to get the armband, use the following cheat code:

giveitem d3_location

2. Then go to your equip screen and equip the WHEREAMI ARMBAND

4. Go to your Messages screen and click on "Message logs"

5. The coordinates will appear in the feedback screen

6. Take the coordinates you need and Save you game

Here is the confusing part of the instructions...

How do you do that?

err...that has nothing to do with opening doors. To get your pc location, simply activate the armband when your pc stands at the location you want to get the coordinates and check the feedback screen (please continue this discussion in the armband thread). To open a door, activate the armband and just go through the dialogue: you'll have the option to open the door or not at the end.

• 2 months later...
...and I don't recommend the invulnerability cheat: raise your stats instead of this. In KOtor 1, this cheat would prevent you from finishing the game.
No it doesn't. I used invulnerability on all of my party members and I finished the game just fine (in KotOR I, that is).

EDIT: Oh, I just read the other posts. I had finished it on the light side. Heh, I'm very close to the point of betrayal on my DS file... But, you can always turn invulnerability off.

Doesn't work, even with turning Invulnrability off, it messes up a game setting or something. -RH

Archived