Home

Got It~!

wolfshadow

I have to test it: looks like the truck found its way to Montreal and I just got the game but I am in the office right now so I can't play it :D

I also want to make a last minute modification: if you are DS the sabers will be red and if you are LS, they will be blue :D I'll release it later tonight. (in about 8 hours +- )

...rather disappointed they didn't include a beefier manual with the PC version. Also bummed they didn't make a DVD version--it's like being back in the days of swapping out 3.5" disks.... :rolleyes:

I concur with the original poster--let's get some mods going. :D

installed slick as glass...I'm on Peragus and bashing some droids...playing similar to KOTOR, but a few neat new effects...shimmering gas when the droids blow up...graphics otherwise pretty close to KOTOR...the equip screen is well done as is the workbench where you can break down stuff you scavenge and remake into useful new equipment...rather cool...cmon Kreia, we have much work to do...

:c3po:

Got mine today! Boo-Yaa! :emodanc:

Hey RedHawke, if you see this BestBuy should have them now. My guess is that they already had them, but were being snots about releasing it until the 10th :fist:

I went yesterday (9th) and all they had were the empty 'pre-order' boxes, but magically they had TONS of them today!

I know this doesn't belong in this thread, but i don't want to create a new one just to ask this lil question: Is your character able to walk or only run?

I got my game today, i havnt played it yet, but i would think it will be like the first one, you can run and walk.

Yeah, walk or run (if they respond). Which leads to a frustrating bug I just got, an hour & 1/2 into Peragus, & my character stops responding completely. Can't walk, run, move at all. Load a save before hand & it does it again, same spot. I'd just avoid the place if I could, but it's the turbolift up to meet Kreia. After 5 reloads it finally let me keep going. Now I'm wishing I'd waited to purchase until after the 1st patch....

Archived