Home

What ships do most people fly in xwa multiplay?

Guest Rogue15

PES , if you like fly a ship that looks like a boot smile.gif thats for me , but i havent played in a long time due too no places to play .

Well, matters on what you need. I use the Tie Defender for dogfights and the missle boat for bombing. For cruisers, I use the Falcon because it is more manuverable than the YT-2000. The YT-2000 packs more punch, though. It all manners on your flying style.

Guest U.C.R Commander

I don't know though you shouldn't depend on the best ships to get you done. Lets say you were handed a Y-Wing and they said take out all those TIE's. It is hard but it can be done.

Quote: A ship is as only as good as the Pilot inside. (Me)

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy flying the Missle Boat as well as Tie/D, but they should have put double loads of adv/mis for primary launchers in XWA, such as in Tie/F Collectors Ed. Also, what happened to the SLAM booster?

Where'd all these noobies come from? And why didn't anyone move this post? Heads will roll...

I also grew up on TIE Fighter. The T/A is my favorite Imp ship. Don't give me that overpowered T/D or that fragile T/I. Gimme my Advanced.

Oh yeah, and before I moved on to the greener pastures of other games, my fave XWA ship was the X-wing. tongue.gif

Guest Redwing

I don't fly any ship...I don't play multiplayer because I use the RFP, which tends to screw up multiplayer frown.gif plus I can't figure out HOW...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Sampo Pitkänen

The T-Wing.

No, seriously. I enjoy furballs with some of the most crappy ships in the game. Z-95 Headhunters vs. T-Wings (Z-95:s for the best players) with only a few missles each are more fun than the endless TIE Advanced vs. A-Wings with a few dozen advanced missles and chaff each. Of course, the Falcon vs. a squadron of TIE Fighters as always interesting.

no one but newbies fly T/D the ships is so unbalanced comapared to the rest in the game. The only way to beat a t/d pilot in another ship is if he is a complete moron.

This is standard for multiplayer. No t/d (usually no corts) no missles beams or flares. Missles seems to atrribute towards extra lag. Usually the combat is same ship. Partly due to WoW (Week of War)

If you play to have fun you can fly anything vs anything. If you play for the competitions (or plan to)fly same ship combat (since the rules demand it).

AS a multiplayer game it's really weak. That's all I can say.

Well until I "retired" from multiplayer my fav ship was the ywing =). My favorite game type 3v1 My ywing vs T/A, T/I, Xwing. (vs real people not AI mind you) I usually do ok except the one time I got beat by some real low ranking people (3v1 gimmie a break crap happens)got me demoted from Jedi Master =) haha.

Archived