Home

Lightsabers for Party Member Jedi ?

Tesla

Were can i find lightsabers for my other Jedi party members, i had Bao-Dor build me mine on Onderaen, after helping Mandolore's Doctor buddy, well his contact.

Can't you find them on corpses like in K1 ? Those Sith Assasins seem to be wielding those wooden staff things :confused:

Or is it a case of building more sabers for the Jedi, Kreia & Visas Mar have vibroblades at the moment, im still pretty early in the game but when visas joined i recieved a green short saber, which i equiped to my PC, cause im a two weapon fighter. =)

Do not worry.

You will recieve more lightsabers than you know what to do with throughout the game.

Some are given as rewards for helping others, some come from finishing quests and some are found on Jedi/Dark Jedi corpses. The Sith Assassins you have encountered are not Force users.

These points in the game are when you receive either a lightsaber part or an actual lightsaber(single, double, short) if you've already built your first. There's also a chance of getting a special lightsaber crystal instead.

Here are the locations: (probably incomplete...)

Telos

~Help the Ithorians or help Czerka; you'll have it by the time you leave Citadel station. Your first piece! :)

Ebon Hawk

~After the fight with Visas.

Dantooine

~Buy a piece from Jorran in the Salvager Camp after you save him

~After final encounter with the Jedi Master

Nar Shaddaa

~Help Lootra find Aaida, or kill him

~Help Hussef and the Refugees; then speak to him

~Sneak into Vogga the Hutt's Storage room. NOTE: DO NOT BASH OPEN THE LOCKED CONTAINER OR YOU WILL BREAK IT

Dxun

~Start gutting every Cannok every Cannok you run into.

~Mandalore; once you've gained a high reputation.

~Defeat the three Sith Masters in the Sith Tomb.

Onderon

~Rescue Dhagon Ghent; after you speak with him.

~In the Storage room in the north side of the Palace.

Korriban

~When you find the Jedi Master.

~After you complete the trials in the Secret Tomb.

Archived