Home

LotD restructuring

octochan

Has it ever struck anybody that the system in the Land of the Dead is inherently flawed? So the good people get to go to the 9th Underworld, or at least get started on the journey there when they die. People who screwed up in life have to stick around and work off their debts.

But that means that the worse you were, the longer you have to stay in the DOD, or whatever place you end up working in to pay for what you've done. So then the really awful people eventually get promoted, or worm their way into positions where they can start screwing honest souls out of their deserved rewards, like Hector did.

As Manny said, "I think it's time for a little corporate restructuring."

Yeah, I think it's not very clear in the game. I don't know if EVERYONE who has debts has to work in the DOD or if he can work in another place. I think Hector simply obtained power with the crime in El Marrow and, when Domino and Copal died (they were probably their friends in life) he used his influence to put them on the top of the company.

This is another strange thing about Salvador like a reaper... he had no debt and apparently he worked in the DOD :eek::D

By the way, reapers in the DOD have to send lots of Double N tickets so they give their best ;) if the want to exit the Eighth Underworld, of course... I suppose other people in the company (like Eva) has to work hard too to be able to exit, so if they're lazy they're stuck in the DOD forever :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived