Home

Adam Was Right, That Bottle Of Southern Comfort Was More Than Enough To Get Me Drunk

Leper Messiah

ergggh well i got so hammered last night it deserves a thread to mention it. I bought this bottle of Southern Comfort from ASDA across the road from me. Obviously it wasnt a full size one because I put it away easily. i had doubted the bottle was big enough to get me slaughtered but with some help from some vodka with some crushed up sweets in it and some cider it did the job admirably. i really cant emphasise this enough, i was derrrrunnk . I have a vague recollection of being asked to leave my Student Union by some bouncer, i dont think i argued though. How i reached home i dont know but surveying my stuff this morning everythings here so i obviously made it back in one piece. i am slightly concerned at the lack of hangover though im not sure why i havnt got one, i definately should have. oh well its early yet....

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

How i reached home i dont know but surveying my stuff this morning everythings here so i obviously made it back in one piece.

You reached home because you, like all drinkers, have Auto-Pilot™.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

You could multiply my post count by a bazillion if only I'd made a thread every time I was drunk and on the internet.

:lol:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

This thread sucks.

I'll go make a thread about how I slept for TEN HOURS LAST NIGHT!!!!

:p

i slept for sixteen hours the other day :p

for those wanting pics i havnt been able to load them from my friends camera yet but heres me in a similar state last year

mederrunk.jpg

edit: and earlier that evening wielding a bottle of budweiser as a lightsaber

mebudlightsaber.jpg

thnx4theinfo.gif

Like OMFG, that reminds me of this one time I had diarrhea last year, and I had to spend the whole day in the bathroom....lolololz11

Like omg, and there was this one time back in band camp.....

Seriously, this thread is so 1993...:indif:

Remember kids, it is all fun and games until you wake up the next morning soaked in urine and vomit in your hair.

Since this is STILL a family forum (at least last time I checked), remember kids, LucasForums does not condone alochol abuse. Do not try this at home.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Since this is STILL a family forum (at least last time I checked), remember kids, LucasForums does not condone alochol abuse. Do not try this at home.

Was it really necessary to state that?

I don't think any kid would come into this forum and be like "WOW COOL! THIS GUY GOT DRUNK! IM GONNA GET DRUNK!" Then, later that night, they end up getting drunk, resulting in pissing their parents off and blaming LF for their child's drunkness.

I could be wrong though. There are stupid people like that in this world.

Originally posted by Acrylic

Was it really necessary to state that?

I don't think any kid would come into this forum and be like "WOW COOL! THIS GUY GOT DRUNK! IM GONNA GET DRUNK!" Then, later that night, they end up getting drunk, resulting in pissing their parents off and blaming LF for their child's drunkness.

I could be wrong though. There are stupid people like that in this world.

Well now that you have said it, it will probably happen every week.

Archived