Home

Best-Cutscene-Ever!(Spoiler, Kinda)

Okoru

I'm near enough the end of TSL, and my thoughts and feelings are very different, which I plan to post about when I finish(Later tonight I thinks.)

However I just HAVE to comment, and say bravo, to Obi. for that fantastic cutscene you get by speaking to Kreia about her past.

When you ask her if she is a Sith or a Jedi, and she says nither, you get an Influence check, well it took me longer than I would've liked to get enough, but when I finally got it, it was well worth it. See actually admits, at what can be quite an early stage in the game, that she was both a Jedi Master and a Sith Lord. We see a cutscene, and what a cutscene it is.

Sion beats the living hell out of her, we ain't talking Lightsaber, we ain't talking the Force, we are talking BEATING the crap outta her! God I havn't stopped watching that cutscene(You can keep asking her and viewing it anytime you like.) since I saw it.

I'm raving so much because its a great cutscene, really dark and twisted(Like the rest of the game, a BIG plus for me.) I mean KOTOR was timid by KOTOR 2's standards, and this scene really helped reflect that.

EXACTLY Achilles! :D

I used to think KOTOR was dark, but jesus, compared to TSL, it was a load of cute rabbits with glowsticks lol. TSL REALLY felt Dark, Twisted, and savage throughout, and with the story being the way it was, and the characters it used, certainly should've been. Of course that didn't stop the clever use of humour at times, HK47 is yet again my personal god. :D Though nothing could surpass his classic meatbag speech from KOTOR 1. ;)

Great job for really capturing the Dark and evil side of SW devs, I havn't seen such a good job since Return of the Jedi, the first time my mast........er I mean the Emperor talked his Dark side rants. :D

One of my favorite scenes is when I finally go back to Dantooine's Jedi Enclave after gathering the remaining Jedi Masters. The Council finally tells you everything on why you were exiled.

As a Light Side Jedi Weapon Master who had done practically every good decision in the game, I still go through the whole segment where the "high and mighty" Jedi Council decides to strip away my Force ability.

But Kreia intervenes, angered at the Council's choice of ignorance. She protects you and slaughters the three Jedi Masters. She goes through the whole speech on how screwed up the Council was.

Archived