Home

Well today is that day

Wraith 8

hey people

i got some news... and i think you all gonna find it bad.

I disbanded the guild.

3 people active who all want something more. and 3 or 4 more that come in ocasionally isnt working for us. so we decided to split up. go our seperate ways.

im gonna be ingame forever. but there wont be an -A- anymore.

after more then 3 years.... it has come to an end.

you people were the greatest for me. my family as it were. and im all gonna miss you. ill always be here. on the forums and ingame. so if you ever come in again.. look me up.

yours truely

Erik Klasen

A.K.A. Corzip Dinn and Atex Dinn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to get a gamecard, just a matter of going out and getting one when I get a chance.. So just tell me what guild your going to or whatever, and Im there.. And please dont get rid of these forums, I check them every day... Only reason why im coming back.

well Tebs went to UNITY, im in -C- Cartel again. corzip im not sure. grask is in his deciding stage..

everyone is sorta going seperate ways..

being a jedi, you ought to go join an uber PvP guild or something :p cant join me since you hate RP and all that :*(

well right now its the hermit life for me. time for some ME thinking :) not GUILD thinking. but it hasnt been a day yet and already i had 2 offers to join an imperial guild :) ISF and NOVA would really like me in their guild. i told them i would think about it. Leemu suggested some alone time :)

i do miss everyone. but i missed you all after many of you went to WOW.

ill always be ingame. so dont take me of your friends list. and this guild will stay up for some time.

Corzip

The Cartel doesn't exist, or so I'm told.

Sorry for not posting much lately. I check the forums at least three times a day, but I just haven't had much to say.

They seem to have improved the chat system a little bit, so chat rooms dont die unless they're destroyed. What this means is we've still got guild chat 24hours a day :).

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out. :(

Grask, I'm still not able to recreate Jan, it's still in use it tells me. It should have been usable by now though. :rolleyes:

I knew I should have taken that trip up in your YT-1300 before I deleted Ories. :rolleyes:

But it shouldn't be long now before I can create Jan again, so keep the engines warm. :D

nice to hear grask joined the cartel that DOESNT EXIST

and im not leader of this cartel taht doesnt exist Yet, corzip..suppose to keep your mouth shut :p

but im still here...bribing stormies to leave alone defenceless bothan children(what i did last night..was quite fun RP :D))

that is sad news indeed.

Ever since Xan lured me from the eclipse server onto Starsider and into -A-, i felt like i was part of the -A- family. Great bunch of people always ready to help someone. We had some great times together , fun hunts.

I was afraid this would happen , its kind of a symbol for all the things that happend to me lately, in the last couple of months i pretty much lost everything that was good in my life and the guild -A- going down was the last stone that fell. even tho i wasnt even in -A- anymore it still feels that way. Might be im just way to melodramatic lately haha :p

I tried to come back to SWG on several occasions , first i wanted to make Naxu on Starsider into a jedi but i just could not be arsed too. Then i wanted to grind joruus(jedi) on farstar to jedi knight(end game), which i gave to a "friend" there , but my "friend" started ignoring me shortly after i made naxu into master doc , without telling me why :p , lol prolly didnt like the idea of me grinding on his costs.

maybe for the best , because everytime i played SWG i got reminded of someone and it made me even more depressed , and last time i checked video games arent suppose to do that!:eek:

Silent hill 2 being the exception there tho.

So now i am also moving on to WoW( resurrection ) now that i finally have a steady income again. Also trying to get my RL on track again.

And there is no shame in moving on to a new game , most of us played swg for over a year after all, pretty much did everything there is to do in the game.

ok enough bull**** from me , all there is left the say that i will miss all of you guys and that i will never forget -A-. Good luck to all of you in whatever game you play and ofcourse in RL.

goodbye

Wow so it finally happened...

heh holy crap I've been so busy that I haven't been able to do anything otherwise I would have bought a gamecard to play.

I don't even have time to watch TV anymore, and I've been so busy with School (and ex's) and Scouts. Life's been crazy too.

Wish I could play again but I doubt I ever will :( :( :(

Next school year I won't have DSL which is even worse considering my computer is a piece of crap. GAH I miss you guys all so much. The -A- wasn't a guild we can all agree it was a family and will always remain so. Even with everyone going they're seprate ways.

Sad news indeed.. shame lives change and people move on.

were times i wished i could envelope into a time capsule and keep it just there forever.. but alas that cant be done. Corzip dont worry, u will always be a special friend to me no matter what happened, we went through alot toghter and those thoughts will never be lost.

in reply to naxus post. think u will find i didnt Lure u anywhere, u came on your own free will, and good job u did or you wouldnt have met all these great people :)

also to clarify another note, Jorrus was given to me.. final story, wasnt yours to give away actually but glad u gave it to a friend indeed. Shant meantion the things of mine u deleted and caracters that somehow mysteriously dissapered :p

anyho...

glad to hear some are actually getting lives and finding an outdoor world. i however could be delved into WoW even deeper as i made it though to interviews for Euro WoW GM.. also just passed my Higher English exam with a distinction and working on Higher Math.. also starting a Microsoft PC engineering course A+ in the next couple of weeks, one day i will be able to build the Ultimate Gaming Machine.. hehe. one hectic life for me right now..

Anyhow good luck everyone on your next lives and Euro WoW people beware.. i could be watching your skies.. :p:)

hmm..only 4 of 8 still left on that picture. I am in UNITY now, and I have started to love it. And I havent lost touch with Grask or Corzip, just as much as before, so no worries there :)

I got a new mission in game now, get that blasted schematic of that DE-10 gun. hehe :)

And RIS armor I want to make, and I want the bounty hunter armor. And one day I will get it. So much to do, so little time!!!!

I thank corzip and all the founding memebers of -A- for getting me started in this game. Arina originally told me about this game and it fascinated me, I decided to try it out and joined these forums.

I joined a month and a half after launch, but people were still grinding and such, but -A- was so helpful, I asked questions and you guys answered. You all helped launch me into this game and get a good footing.

I truly believe -A- always stuck to its philosophy of being the "association", where we were just a group of friends playing an inspiring game.

I have so many memories built from that game, mostly consisiting of -A-. I remember when this happened. I remember when Murashu did all those hunts.

You guys helped me meet some of the coolest and unique people, particularly Grask, Tebra, Corzip, Baboo, Jo, Froobie, Murashu, Jatari and Jan.

Infact, I had so many good experiences I might come back to this game...might...

Thanks for all the good times.

/target -A-

/hug

Originally posted by JunoXanadu

in reply to naxus post. think u will find i didnt Lure u anywhere, u came on your own free will, and good job u did or you wouldnt have met all these great people :)

also to clarify another note, Jorrus was given to me.. final story, wasnt yours to give away actually but glad u gave it to a friend indeed. Shant meantion the things of mine u deleted and caracters that somehow mysteriously dissapered :p

I meant the luring thing in a good way , and no you prolly shouldnt mention all those things or "yours" (or should i say mine, seeying as i was paying for it) i deleted ,then i wont mention all the things you took away from me, and yes joruus was mine to give away , you even gave me the green light to sell him on ebay , think your words were "its up to you , do whatever you want with him" , or at least something in that direction..and that IS the final story haha

not really the place to argue these things , but oh well , might aswell reply and point out those errors eh.

Well... I guess I'm going to uninstall SWG. I've already cancelled my subscription (was going to switch back to gamecards) but I guess I'm not going to renew it. -A- was the only thing keeping me in the game... I have to say, I really don't like the game.. It doesn't give me the Star Wars feeling anymore like it used to, and it hardly feels like a game anymore... Now that -A- is gone, I guess I can leave without feeling bad.. Well of course I feel bad, but I don't feel as if I'm ditching you guys.. -A- was great while it lasted, and it's sad to see it go...

Though I really still want to come to the forums.. and I'm getting some ideas about something we might be able to do to keep everyone talking to one another still... I'll surprise you guys.

BTW, I'm 17 today!

Archived