Home

Well today is that day

Wraith 8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Imreanna

hmm..only 4 of 8 still left on that picture. I am in UNITY now, and I have started to love it. And I havent lost touch with Grask or Corzip, just as much as before, so no worries there :)

I got a new mission in game now, get that blasted schematic of that DE-10 gun. hehe :)

And RIS armor I want to make, and I want the bounty hunter armor. And one day I will get it. So much to do, so little time!!!!

AHEM..im still here :(..

keep in contact with me

and i got a de10 schem :D

Im sorry Jordan, hehe, ofcourse I know you are around, but I just forget to contact you sometimes, cause Im just used to Grask and Corzip these last months, hehe. Well tomorrow I will go to Endor with Grask and the DWB and some other things, hehe. And then I will go with my guildmates to Dath for the search of that blastet bull rancor baby (my new interest in CH :p )

And then I will go to Jordans house and steal his DE-10 schem....uhmmmmm did I say that out laud???

*waves her hand at the screen* you will all forget what I just said :p

You still didnt get a bull rancor baby? Heh, It has been so long, I can remember you always looking for it..Do they even exist?

On another note, I decided to wait a little bit again to see if I should get the game again.. Ill see how everything works out.. Maybe we could just do that chat channel idea thing..heh.

/jediMindTrick You will all join the Affiliates again.

*sniffs*

thanks all. means a lot to me.

well grask and tebs found their groups. i hear nothing but good things about their new friends groups. feels good to hear that.

i myself have been browsing around. altho i will have a couple of houses on Naboo. as my very own spot. i decided to join the imperial guild: ISF. they are on dantooine. 60 members with 30 active. all events are mailed to everyone. dont have to pay any taxes and everything you can provide is free. so i get free armor. weapons, housing, clothing, etc

talk to you al soon

Originally posted by Imreanna

And then I will go to Jordans house and steal his DE-10 schem....uhmmmmm did I say that out laud???

*waves her hand at the screen* you will all forget what I just said :p

nice try..its in my inventory :p

i'm glad to hear you got a guild corzip, i know how it can be just all alone with no guildchat activity, it sucks major. i think its nice that you got a guild that will help you with all that stuff to, now if i could get cartel to do that :p

imreanna in -C-...I LAUGH!!

Na, go ahead and apply if you reallly really want :D, ill try and put in good word. you wanna improve on RPing, well -C- would definately help ya out there :D

*waves DE10 schem teasingly*

Originally posted by Jo

jan deleted jan and tebra took that acount to make another twilek name atali and now jan deleted ories and is trying to get jan back as a name :D

Confusing? :D

Still no luck on that creation screen.

Shouldn't it have gone thru by now? It's been almost 2 weeks. :confused:

Maybe later tonight. :/

awww look what you did Iwok. :o I just wish there weren't as many female twi'leks in the cantinas. That's always kind of bugged me, but otherwise I've loved twi'leks. :p

I had a mon cal once too didn't stay with him long though cause I just didn't like using him, i had grown too fond of Jatari Bazrak but it was cool.

yes twi'leks are plotting to take over the galaxy.

Atex will make so many chairs so we can hit everyone over the head with em. or just bang my mandoviol on your head :)

oh btw. corzip is now in ISF. wich btw is not Imperial Security forces. but Interplanetairy (sp?) security forces.

you know what my biggest disapointment was? i hear in teamspeak: he corzip can you come to sintari so we can get you into the guild. some other guy just got in aswell.

i come there.... guess who the other guy was.

ONYANG!

and he already said: HAH i outrank you :p:)

is fun tho. teamspeak is a very nice. and the guildchat is real busy. ony and me feel like newbs wich i think is cool :) already did a guild hunt. well smal hunt. just al you can shoot :) and comming wednesday is krayt hunt. buts like 3 am for me. so ill prolly sleep first then get up and hunt :)

Corzip Dinn

Archived