Home

Gand and trandoshan and the bat guy

Pontus90

Hello there! anyone know about the kotor models for jka? well i got a request for 3 more from kotor II the sith lords, Gand model (zuckuss the bounty hunter seen in ESB and that lil bat guy dont konw the specie but hes cool, and also my favourite specie the trandoshan and Bossk is my favourite character as you can see on my avatar . Im not expecting an answer but if someone wanted to do this it would be nice, i bet there are more that want theese models.thx in advance;)

Skinning isn't too hard. I'm not proficient at it, but in my opinion it's the easiest to do in editing.

Modelling requires some proficiency in (as well as access to) 3D Studio Max. Since 3SD max is about $3000 for a legal copy, and the fact that a buddy of mine got busted for his illegal copy (slapped as in $50,000 fine!!) I hence don't know anything about making models.

For Bossk, you could just use the Trandoshan model that comes with JO/JA. As for Zuckuss, remember that he needs 6 arms. Gands are insectoid creatures. I made some cool Zuckuss dialogue sounds for my mod.

In addition I'm looking for a good IG-88 model. Hapslash started on a really good one, but he put it on back burner thanks to his involvement in DFMOD.

Archived