Home

Time bombs don't stick...?

ParanoidAndroid

When im playing battlefront ive noticed that the wookiee's timb bomb does not always "stick" to vehicles like it is supposed to, I have noticed that it does not stick to the Rebel speeder, imperial light tank or the speederbike... has anyone else had this problem with timb bombs or am I the only one with which the timb bomb doesnt work?

(sorry if ive posted in the wrong place...)

Well i just wanted to see if anyone else is having trouble with them to... i dont think im doing anything wrong, i stand on the thing and drop the bomb on it directly... and it just falls right through... i sneak up from the side and put em' on and it just falls through i just wanna know if anyone else can't get them to work or if im the only one

have u tried putting them on without modding them to be thrown?

Did you put it on the rebel speeder? because when i tested it recently i discovered it does stick to that but only on the front cannon, on the back it just falls through however

Maybe its just me but i would like the timb bomb to stick to all surfaces not just the turret and i havent gotten it to stick to the Imperial light tank yet at all...

Archived