Home

3 years

jokemaster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jed

DAMN STRAIGHT, SON.

Bah, SEPTEMBER 2002'er. :p Got you beat by 2 months, and I take pride in it since you can beat me every other way.

But, I'm not gonna say why the Swamp has gone to the ****s to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. >_>

Originally posted by ZBomber

Bah, SEPTEMBER 2002'er. :p Got you beat by 2 months, and I take pride in it since you can beat me every other way.

Bah, JULY 2002'er. :p Got you beat by 3 months, and I take pride in it since you can beat me every other way.

I wonder how long we can keep this going...

Originally posted by legameboy

Bah, JULY 2002'er. :p Got you beat by 3 months, and I take pride in it since you can beat me every other way.

If you really want to debate vintage, I should get some of the crew I used to hang out with way back in the day.

Originally posted by legameboy

Yup, I'm one of those from the May noob wave in '02. I guess that makes me old poster then...doesn't seem like it's been that long. :D

yeah the batsaber... what the hell am i talking about? i joined because i was linked here through another site, i wanted to find out anything i could about jedi, and my first post was in the life of a jedi thread in the role playing section, then i branched out to the swamp and then to other places.

GO O4ERS!

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I miss Lunatic Jedi. :(

You're not the only one :(

May 03 fer me. If that's mid 03 and the forums went to hell then, I wish I was here before then :p

Wow. In 3 months I'll have been here for 2 years. Time flies. Sometimes into a brick wall.

Archived