Home

Stuck on the Ebon Hawk in Nar Shadda

Dar

I have one and nothing I have done will fix it.

Nar Shadda

After the battle with the Red Eclipse, Visas is suppose to appear on my ship, well she's not there and I can't leave my ship. I have tried reloads all the way back to the beginning of Nar Shadda, same thing happens each time.

Does anyone know what flags or such I need to use KSE to switch so the game will go forward? I have HK, T3, Kiera, Atton, Bao Dur, and Handmaiden and almost full light.

Edit: Ok I fixed it, turns out something in the override folder caused it....moved the override folder and loaded up the save, worked fine. Moved back the override folder, same issue. So I went through the stuff I have in override:

Influence Mod

Workbench Mod

Lost Room Mod

Took those out, module works like it's suppose to, put them back, same issue. So something in one of those 3 mods is causing the issue, thing is, which one?

Thanks for the heads up, everything is working ok now. It's just odd...I wish I knew exactly what was causing that to happen. Also the Handmaiden and I had infinite health in our sparring match when I couldn't leave the ship. Go figure. :confused:

It doesn't have anything to do with the override folder... just a glitch. This happened to me as well, I had to reload twice, but it finally played the cutscene.

The problem occurs, as I understand it, if you go near the exit of the Ebon Hawk during the battle, if Nar Shaddaa is the first planet that you visit. The game tries to load the cutscene with Visa, but it doesn't because you are already in a set battle. When you try to leave afterward, it thinks you're still in the cutscene with Visa.

I expect the new patch fixes it.

Originally posted by damacles

Took those out, module works like it's suppose to, put them back, same issue. So something in one of those 3 mods is causing the issue, thing is, which one?

I don't suppose it occured to you to try reloading three times with each of the mods installed on one of the reloads? That would have told you pretty quickly which one it was.

...and Drazin, there's a difference between modding and cheating. Cheating is using codes to give yourself items without working for them. Modding might tip the scales, but a good modder will make you work for the advantage :D

Just my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have updated the Ebon Hawk Smugglers Compartment Mod and the Ebon Hawk Lab Station Mod to correct this glitch.

I was only aware of this problem a couple of days ago so sorry for not getting out a fix sooner but no one told me about this problem until recently. But I have managed to reproduce the glitch you guys experienced and found a fix.

The reason these two mods caused this glitch is because it loaded the enter script for module 003ebo instead of the correct one 004ebo when you were fighting the Red Eclipse slavers. This happened because Obsidian in their wisdom decided and should get a kick in the butt for this, to call the enter script for module 004ebo the same as for module 003ebo! This causes a problem because this file usually has unique name for each module containing their module number usually like this �k_000_enter�. I�m guessing it was an oversight from Obsidian. Anyways long story short I added a new script that will check for the Red Eclipse slavers and load the correct module script and will no longer cause any problems with the Visas cut scene not showing up.

You can download the new versions at my site here or go to pcgamemods.com

Archived