Home

The Imp. Fighter patch is out

DarkZero

Guest Darth Massacator

Excellent ....yes, as a matter of fact I have been living under a rock as far as XWA. Time to reinstall and check it out. The RFP one rocked, I'm sure the new imp files will be just as good.

Oh so it adds more realistic textures biggrin.gif

YEP,Y-WINGS ARE COOL

is there anyway to make that pic smaller coz the ywing in my sig is rouge squdran and i want an XWA one! thanx

------------------

Obi-wan:luke,use the force!

Biggs-Luke, at that speed do you think you will be able to pull out in time?

Tim-nice-but-dim: Only me!!!

Y WINGS ARE KOOL heres one to prove it

ywing.gif

The models are being redone entirely, which includes the textures as part of that.

The fighters which don't have a specific cockpit (i.e. which use the general cockpit) and which only have the base-OPT will be modifed to have the Exterior and Cockpit OPTs. This has been done for the TIEs and a few "general" fighters.

The lasers and warheads were redone and now are being further improved.

The ISD and ISD-II will use different models rather than the same one as the two marks of ship look significantly different.

The same applies to the VSD and VSD-II.

The TG Calamari Cruisers are being replaced by the designs seen in RotJ, and a improved Home One OPT added.

The Starviper will also be added and Vaders Prototype X-1 TIE has been added.

Correctly scaled Super Star Destroyer.

etc.

Guest Darth Massacator

Yep, I'm as equally impressed with the Imperial series as I was with the Rebel patch. I haven't delved into each fighter yet, but I set up a few dogfights and WOW! Very impressive.

Archived