Home

Stranded (continuation of Rebel Squadrons)

Oriolemanbr

Oetch looked around, and he saw what he meant. "Lets go see if the ships radio still works. He tried to open the hatch to the door. The were cracks in the metal from the lasers that the dark Troopers shot at the ship. "Cmon, yes!" Oetch said as he heard a click and the hatch opened a little. Oetch crwaled in. "Get in here before the storm really picks up."

"can't tell it was to far away, but if i could see it at this distance then i'd guess it was at least as large as an AT-AT maybe a bit smaller..." Drake guessed then his attention turned toward the box full of computer chips,

"Hey Wedge why were you on that ship anyway? and do you have any idea what these things are for?" Drake had to raise his voice over the rising wind

Name: Torthen Inganium..

Species:Shivistanien(the wolf guys).

Preferred Class: Y-wing

Strengths: Great knowledge of computers,good gunner, good engineer.

Weaknesses: has only one eye.

*The rebel fleet sent out some more ships to aid the fleet on kessel* They sent out: 2 x-wings, 3 y-wings and a b-wing. Torthen was the pilot of the y-wing called The ZX 1,000. They hyper spaced to the kessel zone and used the cloaking system torthen made to sneak past the imperial sensors. They then swooped down to kessel and started to scan for the Rebel ships.

(okay i really think we should decide once an' fer all which planet are we fighting on? at first i thought it was kessel and then it was suddenly tatooine then its kessel again... it doesnt really matter to me i just want to know)

"Damn your probably right... But we should try to stay in the area in case the rebels come back"

(i agree about tatooine but shouldnt we try to keep up with the story line? what ever lets just continue)

"Looks like the storms dying down" Drake murmers as he steps from the remains of Oetchs once fearsome B-wing, he stared at the sky then laughed and began waving his hands

"Hey Oetch, Wedge, looks like weve got backup!" Drake runs forward then trips over somthing in the sand,

"OOf what the... oh my.... Oetch look at this" Drake gasps as he trips over somthing buried in the sand, its a stormtrooper, he was buried in the sand storm, Drake suddenly realizes he is surrounded by buried troopers, they were probably on there way to attack them before the storm hit, Drake was so distracted that he didnt see the large object in the distance, it was moving closer...

Archived