Home

New multiplayer code closed test.

Proto

I was serching for a topic covering this but seing none I decided to start a new one.

Is it just me or the test mens that guys at Pandemic are rewriting PC net code? If so it wold be the most essential update this game could ever get. In further perspective we could get FPS cap removed, linux server binaries with remote console and hanful of new admin commands. What do you thing, perhaps I'm too much of an optimist :p.

Originally posted by Fds

Probably because it should be dedicated to a future swbII... :)

i would kill pandemic guys if they do that, i spent my money buying swbf and i played just 1 week and i could have bought HL2 instead of this game. So i hope they do an update that makes swbf more 'playable' than how its now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by TK-8252

They're rewriting the multiplayer code months after the game's release? Why didn't they just push the release date back so they could have actually finished SWBF instead of rushing out this beta they call the finished product?

Because, if they would have done so, we were still waiting the game to bo released! :D

I like it as is now, with a minor improvements to do, but i'm fully satisfied of it and i'm glad that they released the game in time. At least, they are releasing patches and giving support to us.

For the mp test, i wonder if it can be related to an esxpansion pack... and what kind of presence is required in the servers, to the testers.

Archived