Home

What are your Fav worlds??KOTOR

Darth Smaug

Originally posted by jedi3112

On K1 I like Korriban a lot (especially if you go there as your last planet, tons of fun telling everybody you are the Dark Lord).

Was it really fun? All I remember is people basically saying "yeah right, whatever". No-one I remember ever reacted with any fear or anything. Did I miss something?

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Why does everyone hate Manaan? Although the voices and the trials are so annoying, but I still like Manaan..

When I was playing Manaan I felt cold, and crisp. Like being on the beach on a windy day in late fall. At least, thats the kind of vibe I got from the entire place.

The Hrakert rift sequence was great, though. Especially if you do it late at night (Jaws flashbacks :D ).

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

It was scary being in the water, ecpsecially when that other guy got picked off by a firaxan.

Does the Great Firaxan attack if you try going to the Map, without messing with the vent controls?

Yes it attacks you have to put poison in it or you have to make it explode...And you must ask this question in the work bench.Thijs thread is about the worlds...Manaan sucks with the jury's and laws...

In Kotor I liked most Taris and Korriban, but I liked all planets for a reason or another (except Dantooine, the music was so terrible...), and seemed to me that Kotor I map are much bigger than Kotor II ones.

In Kotor II my favourite planets are Onderon and Nar Shaddaa, and I don't like Peragus (is practically an endless section, and there is almost no one, Taris in the first chapter was much better).

Archived