Home

Daytona 500

Jamps

That was a Great race!

I was mad when Casey Kahne got screwed in the pits. I can't wait till actually wins his first race.

I always pull for Earnhardt when any of the dodge boys aren't close. And I am ALWAYS happy to see Stewart get beat. I hate that clown.

Man, I was jumping up and down when Earnhardt took first, and Stewart started to fall back :D

I aslo really think it was neat that Martin and Wallace were driving right next to each other close to the end of the race since they would never do it again.

Wow Nascar must be big on the mainland over here in the 50th state I don't know anybody who follows Nascar, I don't think Nascar has ever come up in any conversation in my life over here, I'm not bashing it or anything, I'm just surprised to see how many people like it thats all.

Yeah, They had a pre-race special with a couple Nascar young guns (Casey Kahne and Jamie McMurray) over in Hawaii learning how to surf from the current #1 surfer over there. The Surfers said they never really heard of or watched Nascar, but now that they know 2 drivers that they got to hang out with, they will give it a look and see how they do.

Nascar is getting bigger and bigger, which is odd, given the fact that they waste so many valuable resources just so people can go 200 laps in a lefthand turn. Its not really a sport that you can just sit down for the first time and enjoy. Kinda like Golf or Tennis on Tv. You eventually learn who the drivers are, what their tendencies are and their attitude. You find a couple you like most and watch to see if they win each week. Or a couple you hate and watch to see if someone will knock em into a wall.

If I was a Nascar driver, I would put Tony Stewart in the wall at the start of every race. I probably wouldnt be a driver very long of course.

Archived