Home

Why must i.............

Y-wings kick ass

For all the time he put into it don't you think it right that he get something for the ful version. Be happy he didn't program in a little timer where you can only open the free version so many times.

Last time I checked nobody had a gun to your head saying you had to pay for it, or that you couldn't use a different mission editor.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by Y-wings kick ass:

...PAY some bloke i dont even know for some crappy mission editor just because XWA is not backwards compatible

For the same reason you have to pay Lucasarts $XXX for the crappy game that isn't backwards compatible! They built it and published it. You don't Have to import older missions you know. Bad form man!!

May I suggest you try looking at Darksaber's OPT Station at http://www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk/ . On the left hand side, scroll down and you'll find the words "File Archive". Under that heading click on "Mission Editors" for a list of all available mission editors.

AlliED is the only one that can do correct briefings, however. New Horizons does briefings, but they are corrupted and do not work sometimes. The development of that was cut off about a year and a half ago.

------------------

:-P XvT Productions

Chat on #xvt_productions on the Holonet!

Archived