Home

New NPC model: HiphoStreed!!!!

NeoMarz1

Here is a new npc model that I call the HiphoStreed. The HyphoStreed is sort of like a Horse, but designed to be of alien origin. I plan on doing a Black, White, Brown, and battle version. Plus maybe a "wild" npc. Check out the image at my site. This model is purely my own design, so it doesnt really exist in the StarWars Universe. Mars out!

http://www.geocities.com/neomarz1@sbcglobal.net/

Originally posted by Neon

What kind of beast is it?

Well someone made a comment that there should be a horse model in JKA, but that didnt sound good to me... A Galaxy Far Far Away right? not to many horses could make that journey! But the idea did get me thinking, so I decided to make an alien horse breed. It is composed of several loose ideas I had knocking around in my head. It's basically has characteristics of a Shark, Hyena, Girraffe, Zebra, all bottled up in a genetic soup, stirred, and there you have it. I liked the end result, I was going to give it some Ram horns, but I then decided to keep it more horse like. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well someone made a comment that there should be a horse model in JKA, but that didnt sound good to me... A Galaxy Far Far Away right? not to many horses could make that journey! But the idea did get me thinking, so I decided to make an alien horse breed. It is composed of several loose ideas I had knocking around in my head. It's basically has characteristics of a Shark, Hyena, Girraffe, Zebra, all bottled up in a genetic soup, stirred, and there you have it. I liked the end result, I was going to give it some Ram horns, but I then decided to keep it more horse like. Mars out!

there are horses in the starwars galaxy, Ewok ponies..and the witches on dathomir rides on black horses to.got the fact from Starwars wildlife book

Just saw the animation for the walk sequence (Light Ninja). Looks very natural. I think everyone is going to love this model when we release it.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Wonderfull :angel: :angel: :angel:

I will use this model to ride through the entire single player missions! Yeeeeeehaahh!!! Mars out!

Archived