Home

When TV was fun

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mike Windu

I'm going to kill whoever came up with that F**KING FLY SWATTING AD

What's worse is that I'm using Foobar2000 with Kernal Streaming output so anytime a sound is played(like the fly ad) it stops the music.

And in return, I'll help you stop the music of those MOTHER FKING AD PEOPLE!

On topic, anybody else remember Alone in the Dark, Rocko's Modern Life, and Darkwing Duck? Those were the shows I grew up on, damnit. :(

Rocko's Modern Life was good. I watch it on Nicktoons TV (24 hr cartoon channel of Nick stuff)

Darkwing Duck... ah... I never watched it, but I always tried to. Still remember being excited at its commercials...

Alone in the Dark scared the **** outta me...:D

Captain Planet... he's a hero... gonna bring pollution down to zero...

:p

I hated that guy.

Originally posted by Sivy

some great film trailers. like weird science, what a great film that was. two 15 year old boys make a woman with a computer, a modem and a barbie doll :p

perhaps Astro should invest some money and time into this to make hims a woman!

i remember Darkwing Duck!

My sister was obsessed with darkwing duck :p

I never watched alone in the dark, I think I remember the commercials for it though, was like.. a burned out candle or something.

I would pull up that thread where everyone listed all their favorite old shows, but THEY DISABLED THE SEARCH AGAIN. :mad:

"Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator."

Man, that's more annoying than "Sorry. You are not a winner. Please try again."

[EDIT] Btw, just wanted to add that I totally agree with the title of this thread. TV has gone downhill very fast. Barely any reason to watch it anymore.

I just picked up on something, I see some of you talking about "Alone in The Dark" that was an arcade game in the 80's, not a show. The show you're thinking of is called "Are You Afraid of The Dark".

Sith:1 everyone else:0

:D

And how about you search through pages instead of being lazy. ;)

Always with the robot abuse, you people.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I just picked up on something, I see some of you talking about "Alone in The Dark" that was an arcade game in the 80's, not a show. The show you're thinking of is called "Are You Afraid of The Dark".

Sith:1 everyone else:0

:D

And how about you search through pages instead of being lazy. ;)

Always with the robot abuse, you people.

I knew Alone in the Dark didn't sound right, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

And, I tried, but I got tired of it after about 5 minutes. :p

And I figured i'd just pass it up 5000 times because I don't remember the title of the thread.

TV is fun now. Wait I only watch it when there is nothing else to do, but it is still fun. Like late at night on Cartoon Network Adult Swim comes on showing some funny cartoons like Aqua Teen Hunger FORCE or action ones like....uh I'm not so sure about action but theres cool anime shows like Inu-Yasha and Ghost In The Shell. (waits for all the people to disagree)

Archived