Home

My classmate and good friend was shot in the head on saturday

BongoBob

Thanks everyone. It's weird how people you've never even met can be so helpful and there for you.

Last night, there wasn't alot I could do since it was midnight, so that's all I could do until today. Today I've been calling friends and we're all helping each other and figuring out ways to help out. As far as we all know, he's still in critical condition. Everyone else is in good condition, one of them is already out of the hospital. Hopefully he's pull through.

I'm still trying to find more info.

EDIT:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

*edit* Alright, I really didn't wanna get into that personal experience stuff, because that really doesn't help people, but I gotta say it. I did that laughing it off not confront it stuff when my friend Keith died when I was around 10, I couldn't get myself to face it so I did the laugh it off thing, much like I did with friends that were killed before then, later on about 12, that all came to bite me in the ass. I fell into a whole that took a hell of a lot of work to get out of. I had insane amounts of meds pumped into me, even had to be commited, it eats at you when it comes back, it consumes you. Whatever you do, don't let that happen. I could go on about how many friends I've lost to random acts of violence, but in the end, that won't help, only this advice.

Confront the event, accept it, recognize that all your worrying and crying will not change it, the person you care about wants you to be happy and help the others around you.

I'm trying to do the latter, and it's easier said then done, but with the help of my friends we'll get through it. We're trying to get a donation thng goin at school tomarrow to help his family and all that. We're also trying to encourage the school to reach out to help him and his family.

And I'm sorry to have to bring up any painful experiences :(

Like I said on aim, I do agree with the whole laughing it off thing, but just... don't let it consume you to the point where you're in denial.

What happened happened, and there's no way to change that.

Sometimes you have to let go to move forward. [/smallville]

Good luck to you and your friends...:(

Good luck to your friend, and good luck to the investigators.

We're here for you.

originally posted by BongoBobAnd I'm sorry to have to bring up any painful experiences
Don't worry about it. If anyone here hasn't faced their pain, you have just given them a chance to face it before it becomes a burden.

Awww man... I saw this on the news at work.

I didn't realize what was going on at the time, but I saw an older lady that was watching it on the TV's and she started crying and couldn't stand up. I'm guessing a relative, but I don't know for sure.

I had no idea it was that serious.

I wish there was something I could do, like go visit him, but I doubt I'd be able to even go near him.

I guess all I can do is to let you know Troopr is pulling for him.

Thanks for all the support guys.

The good news is he's alive.

The bad news is they're not sure how alive he is. They were waiting for the swelling to go down so they could see if they could remove the bullet. And according to some, he's now mentally retarted. But according to others,, he'll be out by the end of the month.

I just have to wait and see. I'm gonna ask the coach tomarrow.

Archived