Home

Turning you allies in to jedi

AJL

and it seems that i have turned Bao into a jedi as well. of course, as you spend more time with Disciple, his lightside views seem to shift more towards the darkside, and eventually you'll gain the influence needed to convert him into a jedi as well. the same holds true for the handmaiden, or so i've heard.

whats happening is that the influence system helps to adjust the different dialogs that are played with the party members so that its possible to turn any one of your party members towards either the lightside or the darkside, which is ultimately deturmined by the path your pc is taking.

hope that clears some things up. :)

But how exactly does it happen...do you just speak with your allies constantly throughout the game and eventually they will become force sensative or what? Cuase my Handmaiden is almost as light as I am (I'm Light mastery) but she can't use force or lightsabers... I just don't understand exactly how it happens....could someone please explain it to me?

Originally posted by mxsuprastang

But how exactly does it happen...do you just speak with your allies constantly throughout the game and eventually they will become force sensative or what? Cuase my Handmaiden is almost as light as I am (I'm Light mastery) but she can't use force or lightsabers... I just don't understand exactly how it happens....could someone please explain it to me?

Every Character become a Jedi else than others. For Handmaiden-

Beat her 3 times (i think) in the Ebon Hawk. Then ask her "Can you teach me more?". She will say "no". Then say "maybe i can teach you something". If you have enough influence she will agree to become a Jedi. But that will cause her to break her oath to Atris, so that's up to you

Hope this helps. And someone can answer my question? upper post.

Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR

Hanharr, i think you can take him if you don't take Mira, but i don't know how. Disciple joins you if you are female

And does anyone know who Disciple replaces?

Why can he only join if you are female??.. on my second run i would like to be DS Male but now im thinking of being a female then.. hehe Thanks!

It is alignment oriented. So,

LS/neutral = Mira

DS = Hanharr

This is of course what happens after you are contacted by the Exchange to go alone to the Jekk Jekk Tarr. Whoever approches you (Mira or Hanharr), is the one you'll get, and the one you'll take control of in the pit to fight the other.

Archived