Home

Lemmings online

Sivy

Originally posted by IG-64

Ughs, hard. But addictive.

And no, I don't remember this game, I think i've heard of it once, just never knew what it was.

:eek: :eek:

OMG! You don't rememebr Lemmings? Now I feel old! :(

It must have been about the first game that broke out of the (then even more so) geeky confines of computer gaming to get some widespread recognition. Mainly due to its addictive nature, catchy tunes and cute little lemmings.

As an aside that most (old) people probably know, the whole game came out of a bet between two game makers about how many pixels you needed to make a character you could identify with. I think the lemmings were 8 pixels each, and the winner sure managed to get a lot of emotion into them.

Uh oh! Nuke Everything!!!

I remember play all the Lemmings levels on taxing (the first 6 or so just teach you the various skills, but the end ones when you have to combine them are VERY hard), then all the "oh no! not more lemmings!" levels. I never really tried Lemmings Tribes or Lemmings paintball.

Lemmings 3D was a silly idea that didn't work.

There was a budget semi-3d game called Lemmings Revolution that came out a year or two back. The demo of that was pretty great, but i never got around to getting the full game.

You lemmings newbies discovered the joys of cranking the rate up to 99 and then nuking them all? :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I've no idea, I just installed firefox on me parents computer and it loaded and played lemmings just fine.

Perhaps you should reinstall the new version of firefox?

man, I just installed that today :p next answer Einstein ??

[EDIT]...I did a screencap of the split second the error message comes up. It was actually a problem with the quicktime plugin. I updated my QT, works now... I actually dont know why I bothered tho, I do have this on my pocket pc :p

mtfbwya

Archived