Home

Rusty Anchor Excellence

Benny

Joshi, you do realise that the song itself is taken straight from the game, right? :)

I wouldn't really be surprised if you didn't - it's a nice hidden surprise you only get if you show Glottis a certain item while he's sitting at the piano - but if you haven't experienced it in-game, you really should!

Not really hidden, but if somehow Glottis was at the cat races already, you couldn't ask him about Rusty Anchor while he was sitting at the piano in Manny's club...

That song is great. You can read the lyrics in the HTML transcripts that the game creates.

Originally posted by Huz

Joshi, you do realise that the song itself is taken straight from the game, right? :)

I wouldn't really be surprised if you didn't - it's a nice hidden surprise you only get if you show Glottis a certain item while he's sitting at the piano - but if you haven't experienced it in-game, you really should!

I have never heard it, but I did think that it may be in the game.

I'll have to try it out at some point. I can probably guess the item I have to give to glottis (at the time of course, not right now)

I guess I should have known though, the flash did sound a lot like him and I doubted he'd got the actual actor in to record a for simple flash animation, I just assumed he'd got someone who sounded a lot like him.

Archived