Home

Your First RPG?

Derc

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

Deus Ex (it rocks!)

*Hi-fives Vladimir*

That's the one! Deus Ex was my first ever RPG, and that is definitely one of my most favourite RPGs, alongside Golden Sun 1 & 2, Fire Emblem, KotOR and Pokémon Sapphire. (anybody laughing gets a punch in the balls)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Anyways--- Recently KOTOR 1 and X-Men Legends have been the only RPGs I've played, I think. Soul Calibur II had a level-up system, but that was more of a fighting game (well, it is a fighting game!) so.. I can't classify that as an RPG.

ok im trying to think because i thought zelda ocarina of time was just an action game so i am now tryin to think of games i have played that could be classed as a rpg

ok kotor definatly before that i found the hole level up thing boring as hell

but thinking about it i thin devil may cry could be considered an rpg now when i played it i did think wow this is fun and still do i own dmc3 but i have to say it didnt make an impact half as much as kotor

for me kotor is not just the rpg to own its the star wars game to own plus maybe lego star wars but thats just to satsisfy the big kid in me as for rpg kotor rocksand always will

i hope they up the ante on k3 improve the game engine and get bioware and obsidian to work on it as i believe that the 2 of them together could create the ultimate rpg

but i notice that obsidian are also making nwn2 is this a coincidence that they are making money in biowares shadow on another game

Originally posted by Prime

I think my first RPG was "The Bard's Tale" for the Commadore 64 back in 1985.

Oh man, has it been that long?? :(

Oh yeah, I've played that! Not on a C64, but on some old 80s pc. Lol, I was like 8 years old playing that things... or maybe younger.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Come on, why is everyone so ashamed of Pokemon the RPG?

It was a very well done and well designed game.

Stop confusing it with the lousy anime serie.

I loved Pokemon when it was the new cool thing. I played those game boy games endlessly, kinda like how i play kotor today...

I THINK that my first RPG was a Zelda game, but the one that had the most impact on me by far was Chrono trigger, he kinda looked like this , man I love that game, I still fire my SNES up to play it sometimes.

ME TOO!

My first RPG was The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past

The first RPG I realy loved was Chrono Trigger.

I still play both CT,and zelda lol.Cant belive that snes still works

I wish there was a CT2 /cry

• 2 weeks later...

My very first RPG???

Metal Gear (The Original)

Final Fantasy (The Original)

I think it was a tie... I remember buying them at the same time, but I can't remember which one I played first.

My very first RPG with paper and dice???

Vampire The Masqurade

I came into the RPG Table Top very late!

Archived