Home

Friends! Comrades! Lend Me Your Ears!

jokemaster

I've always thought there should be no more fighting as well, which could be due to the fact that i'm not a competitive person at all. I just think we should be one big happy gaming family.

I don't think the comic really has much to do with it, i'd agree CAD or no CAD.

I own a Gamecube and an Xbox, and I love playing them both. I don't have a PS2 but that doesn't mean I "hate" Sony or its products. I've had loads of fun playing PS2 games at my friend's house. Indeed, the four major factors that prevent my running out and buying one is this:

1: I don't have the money right now.

2: The PS3 will be here before you know it.

3: Most PS2 games that interest me are also available for Xbox/Gamecube

4: There aren't any more ports to plug one into my TV! :p

You'll notice none of them are reasons that fall under "OMG $0NY SUXX0R5 LOL!!!!111one"

I'm tired of the petty bickering. After all, gamers share a common interest of playing fun video games. We shouldn't lose sight of that.

*starts singing "Why Can't we be Friends"*

I've always been of this opinion, mostly cause when everyone played nintendo, I played nintendo AND sega, so when the competitions started thsi generation, I was kinda sad that everyone was debating who was better. Anyway, I was browsing a lot of message boards, and I kept noticing more and more threads about how PS2/XBOX/GC rules all, etc., then I went to CAD, and I saw this comic, which I thought would be a nice illustration to my point, and I posted threads exactly like this one on most of teh forums, I visit, the exception being EB cause I didn't have time.

This one says it better :D

Edit: NM, friggin Tepe beat me to it :p So click on the link if you in fact hadn't already.

Oh yeah, CAD does in fact own.

EDIT2:Thanks ET, I was trying to fix the quote but it was giving me error messages. I guess you just plain beat me to it.

Mods are very handy :D

fixed...you accidentally quoted yourself instead of editing ;) ~ET

Archived