• Clone wars
    • Rogue squadron series
    • Other?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kotor hands down for me, too. I've never enjoyed playing and replaying a game so much, and the character's conversations are hilarious. Jolee's little quips and HK's references to meatbags are just too good to pass up.

For us Old Pharts--I played Empire Strikes Back on Atari and remember loving taking out all those AT-ATs.

We also like playing Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.

Kotor hands down for me, too. I've never enjoyed playing and replaying a game so much, and the character's conversations are hilarious. Jolee's little quips and HK's references to meatbags are just too good to pass up.

For us Old Pharts--I played Empire Strikes Back on Atari and remember loving taking out all those AT-ATs.

We also like playing Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.

• 3 weeks later...

Another vote for Knights Of The Old Republic, I liked how you could pick your own path opposed to the simple choice of Light and Dark in Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy. Prefered the first one, The Sith Lords seemed to have a few holes, maybe to lead into a third game, but I think it was just scratched stuff due to time constraints, which sucks. Not that greatest fan of the lightsaber combat... or the gun combat, for slicing and dicing the JK series has my favour - though I did enjoy the duels in the ROTS but the structure of the fights grew repeatitive. As for shooting, Republic Commando was best in my view, Bounty Hunter was fun too but being able to bullseye everything grew old... the jet pack was cool. Those are my favourite games but KOTOR is at the top.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My lord I'm surprised Redhawke said anything other than Kotor. Of course that's the only place people find me here so it goes without saying that my vote is the Kotor series. Funny how wehave 41% of the vote and at least 75% of those who didn't vote Kotor have ranked it within there top 3's usually 2nd.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived