• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hesitated between Yoda Stories and SWGB :D

The thing is, I never played to Kotor (don't kick me out please ^^)... My experience in Star Wars videogames is really limited. Now I'm a big person (adult, working and with a family) and I don't have time to play and discover the games... Around me many people say Kotor is great, seems like I've missed something ;)

I hesitated between Yoda Stories and SWGB :D

The thing is, I never played to Kotor (don't kick me out please ^^)... My experience in Star Wars videogames is really limited. Now I'm a big person (adult, working and with a family) and I don't have time to play and discover the games... Around me many people say Kotor is great, seems like I've missed something ;)

Well I bought Kotor when I was hearing about all the Hype. So I bought it. My recommendation is to not read the plot before buying the game. Since the plot is much better told in game then read

Anyway I would just buy the game. You will finally understand what all the hype is about

im sorry but how can u like kotor more then battlefront?

I´m no Star Wars fan. Sorry. But i´ve seen the first 3 movies and i´ve played SWKOTOR 1 and 2 and SW Republic Commando. SWKOTOR is very good. I bought it 2004. I´ve heard and read so good things about it and i MUST buy it. That was my first SW game and the best LA-Game after the adventures!

Oh btw i play SW Republic Commando now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived