Home

TIE Fighter Missions

XeOnApHoBe

Has anyone that you know of attempted to create a version of the TIE Fighter TOD's for X-Wing Alliance? If so where can i download them?

And secondly has anyone created a decent sized Imperial campaign for X-Wing Alliance?

Thanks..

O109_XeoN

Captain, Omega Squadron

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE

Ok well licensing or whatever..i don't care

Which is why i'm starting a project to convert as many (if possible all) of the TIE Fighter missions to X-Wing Alliance.

I'm looking for anyone who sees TIE Fighter as one of their favorite games of all time and is willing to put in time and effort so that everyone can enjoy the TIE Fighter experience all over again, this time with the XWA graphics engine smile.gif

All i ask is that you have experience using AlliED or New Horizons, and TIEed

If your interested in helping me do this ICQ me at UIN: 17942347 or killermonk98@hotmail.com on MSN messenger

You can also contact me if you're not interested in helping with the project, but want a copy of the missions once they're finished..

Thanks

XeoN

it would be stupid to create an imperial campaign coz u'd have 2 launch from a calamari cruiser, and imperial craft cant go into hyperspace, even if u add a hyperdrive i think.

Craft with Imperial IFF can use hyperbuoys despite was people are saying...i have a friend who was able to do it..

As for launching from a calamari cruiser, your right, there's not much we can do about that..

but i'm willing to live with it smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I was wondering the same thing. It's ashamed they didn't come out with a companion disk with an Imperial pilot campaigne. I thought Tie fighter was a cool CD. I'm not sure what you mean about the licensing stuff since I see mods and editors everywhere. You still have to own the game to use the mods anyway so they get their money!!

Hello guys, have y'all heard of AlliED from Troy Dangerfield? I have his registered version. I can convert T/F, X-wing, XvT and BoP to use Xwing Alliance's engine. But I will never release any of them to anyone... they are for my own personal use. And anyone who releases them to anyone is asking for trouble from LucasArt's lawyers. And the one who said "I don't Care".... beleive me you will.

Sincerely, rogue518

Yep, thats exactly what I am saying... but you will have to make some modifications like I added the campaign, Balance Of Power, I had to add nav bouys, etc...

But like I said it's for your own personal use!! Check: http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/troyd/ ..

Sincerely, rogue518

[This message has been edited by rogue518 (edited October 06, 2001).]

Really, I kinda hope that the next in the X-Wing series is something like Alliance from the Imp point of view.

How dare they fob us off with neutered Missile Boats in XWA? biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NiteFox (edited October 11, 2001).]

Archived